Volleyball Ticket Information
Call 713-348-OWLS (6957) if you have any questions. Fax: 713-348-6041.
- All game times are tentative and subject to change.
- All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
- All persons age three (3) and over must have a ticket for admission to Rice University sporting events.
- Reserved ADA Accessible / wheelchair platform seating is available with a GA ticket. You can purchase online or by contacting the ticket office at 713-348-6957.
- We accept all major credit cards, (Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover) checks (made out to: Rice Athletics), and cash.
Rice Student Information
- All Rice University students (undergraduates and graduate) receive FREE admission at the main gate.
- Seating is located in GA section.
Will Call Policy
All ticket orders placed 7 or more business days before the event will be shipped unless the person purchasing the tickets request for them to be held in Will Call. Tickets purchased less than 7 business days in advance will automatically be held in Will Call.
Any persons picking up tickets at Will Call will be required to show a photo ID. Will Call opens an hour before game time.
- All will call, including player pass list, and visiting player pass list is located at the main entrance of Tudor Fieldhouse.
Food and Drink Policy
No outside food or drinks are allowed in any of Rice University Athletic venues.