Call 713-348-OWLS (6957) if you have any questions. Fax: 713-348-6041.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR RICE VS BAYLOR FOOTBALL
- With the large turnout expected for the Rice vs. Baylor Football game, we anticipate the parking lots on Rice campus will sell out. Given the limited spots on campus we STRONGLY recommend you pre-purchase a parking pass if you want to guarantee a spot on campus. Once campus spots are sold out, we will advise on offsite parking arrangements.
- You can purchase a Baylor parking pass for $10 by clicking here
- Once you have purchased you will receive notification of your exact parking lot.
- For full parking information click here
- All game times are tentative and subject to change.
- All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
- All persons age three (3) and over must have a ticket for admission to Rice University sporting events.
- Reserved wheelchair platform seating is available at Rice Stadium adjacent to sections 107, 115 and 116. Please contact the ticket office if wheelchair/handicap seating is needed.
- We accept all major credit cards, (Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover) checks (made out to: Rice Athletics), and cash.
- Credit Cards are also accepted at gates 1 and 4 on game days.
- All Rice University students (undergraduates and graduate) must have their ID scanned upon entering Rice Stadium at Gate 4. Guest tickets can be purchased for half off prior to game day. Guest Tickets will not be sold on the day of the game.
- Seating is located in sections 115-116 on the lower east side.
Will Call Policy
All ticket orders placed 7 or more business days before the event will be shipped unless the person purchasing the tickets request for them to be held in Will Call. Tickets purchased less then 7 business days in advance will automatically be held in Will Call.
Any persons picking up tickets at Will Call will be required to show a photo ID. Will Call opens an hour and a half before game time.
- All will call, including player pass list, and visiting player pass list is located at Gate 1 on the Southwest side of the stadium.
3rd Party Will Call
The Rice University Ticket Office is pleased to accept your outside will call for your convenience.
We ask that you completely fill out the Rice Athletics will call envelope provided by the Ticket Office. Please indicate the name of the person picking up the tickets, the number of tickets and your name as the owner of the tickets. The individual picking up the tickets must have a photo ID to obtain the tickets.
Food and Drink Policy
No outside food or drinks are allowed in any of Rice University Athletic venues.
"R" Room Access
The "R" Room is located in the south end zone and is available to Rice Owl Club members who make annual contributions at the Sammy Level ($1,000 or greater), and lifetime R Association members as of December 2012. This area is climate controlled and features televisions, cash bar and a complimentary light meal. The "R" Room opens one hour before game time and closes at the end of the game.
Stadium Club Access
The Stadium Club is located just beneath the press box on the west side of the stadium. This area is available to Rice Owl Club members who make an annual contribution at the Jess Neely level ($5,000+) or greater. Fans may view Rice Owls football games in this climate control area with televisions and complimentary food and beverages available. The Stadium Club opens one hour before the start of the game and closes at the end of the game.
Football Away Game Ticket Orders
Rice University receives a limited number of tickets for regular season away games. All tickets will be assigned based on the allocation policy set forth for postseason play. Tickets will be mailed approximately two weeks prior to each game. For information on ordering tickets, Rice Athletic Fund members or season ticket holders may call the Rice Ticket Office at 713-348-OWLS (6957). Only current season ticket holders or donors can order for away games. Tickets will not be available until pricing information is provided by the host school.
2016 Football Parking Information
Owl Club Parking
Football season ticket holders who have also made gifts to the Owl Club of $500 and above will continue to receive preferred parking around Rice Stadium. The exact location of your spot will depend on your level of giving to the Owl Club. Please see the 2016 football parking map for more details. Please contact Lizzie Yoshida (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions.
All other fans have multiple options for parking. Football season ticket holders can purchase a season parking pass (6 games) for use in most lots around Rice Stadium at the discounted price of $20. Single game parking passes can be purchased in advance for $4 or on game day at the parking lot for $5 (cash only). Fans can pre-purchase season or individual game parking passes by calling the ticket office at 713-348-OWLS (6957) or when purchasing single game tickets on Ticketmaster. A complimentary parking pass as well as other Rice Athletics benefits can be secured by supporting Rice student-athletes through a gift to the Owl Club of $500 or more. Fans are encouraged to contact the Rice Athletics Ticket Office with and questions by calling 713-348-OWLS (6957) or by emailing email@example.com.
Owls Win Fifth-Straight, Punch Ticket To C-USA ...
10/21/2016 - W. Soccer - Second half goals by Aliza Wolfe and Nia Stallings helped lift the Rice soccer team to a 2-0 Conference USA shutout victory at home Friday night at...
Roadrunners Defeat Owls in Straight Sets
10/21/2016 - W. Volleyball - Chelsey Harris recorded a team high 13 kills (.321) for the Rice Owls Friday evening but it wasn’t enough to slow down the UTSA Roadrunners...
Hodge Heads Owls’ Advances at ITA Regional
10/21/2016 - W. Tennis - Lindsey Hodge and Wendy Zhang advanced the third round of singles while Hodge and Priya Niezgoda reached the quarterfinals in doubles to highlight...
Malik and Rutledge Advance at ITA Regional
10/21/2016 - M. Tennis - Jamie Malik and Eric Rutledge advanced in singles and picked up a win in doubles to lead the Rice men’s tennis team in opening round action...
Pink R's Have Added Meaning for Klingler
10/20/2016 - Football - Cory Klingler has worn pink as part of his football uniform for several years now as part of Breast Cancer Awareness activities both in high school...
Astete Leads Owls In Regional Opener
10/20/2016 - W. Tennis - Fernanda Astete upset the 16th seed to lead a parade of five Rice women’s tennis player into the round of 32 in the singles competition at...
Owls Host Crucial C-USA Matches This Weekend
10/19/2016 - W. Soccer - For the first time in three weeks the Rice Soccer team is back home for Conference USA league matches.
Swimmers Earn Top 25 National Ranking
10/20/2016 - W. Swimming - The Rice swim team is ranked No. 24 in the nation according to CollegeSwimming.com, the publication announced this week.
- Top Videos /
- Online Store