Call 713-348-OWLS (6957) if you have any questions. Fax: 713-348-6041.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR RICE VS BAYLOR FOOTBALL
- With the large turnout expected for the Rice vs. Baylor Football game, we anticipate the parking lots on Rice campus will sell out. Given the limited spots on campus we STRONGLY recommend you pre-purchase a parking pass if you want to guarantee a spot on campus. Once campus spots are sold out, we will advise on offsite parking arrangements.
- You can purchase a Baylor parking pass for $10 by clicking here
- Once you have purchased you will receive notification of your exact parking lot.
- For full parking information click here
- All game times are tentative and subject to change.
- All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
- All persons age three (3) and over must have a ticket for admission to Rice University sporting events.
- Reserved wheelchair platform seating is available at Rice Stadium adjacent to sections 107, 115 and 116. Please contact the ticket office if wheelchair/handicap seating is needed.
- We accept all major credit cards, (Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover) checks (made out to: Rice Athletics), and cash.
- Credit Cards are also accepted at gates 1 and 4 on game days.
- All Rice University students (undergraduates and graduate) must have their ID scanned upon entering Rice Stadium at Gate 4. Guest tickets can be purchased for half off prior to game day. Guest Tickets will not be sold on the day of the game.
- Seating is located in sections 115-116 on the lower east side.
Will Call Policy
All ticket orders placed 7 or more business days before the event will be shipped unless the person purchasing the tickets request for them to be held in Will Call. Tickets purchased less then 7 business days in advance will automatically be held in Will Call.
Any persons picking up tickets at Will Call will be required to show a photo ID. Will Call opens an hour and a half before game time.
- All will call, including player pass list, and visiting player pass list is located at Gate 1 on the Southwest side of the stadium.
3rd Party Will Call
The Rice University Ticket Office is pleased to accept your outside will call for your convenience.
We ask that you completely fill out the Rice Athletics will call envelope provided by the Ticket Office. Please indicate the name of the person picking up the tickets, the number of tickets and your name as the owner of the tickets. The individual picking up the tickets must have a photo ID to obtain the tickets.
Food and Drink Policy
No outside food or drinks are allowed in any of Rice University Athletic venues.
"R" Room Access
The "R" Room is located in the south end zone and is available to Rice Owl Club members who make annual contributions at the Sammy Level ($1,000 or greater), and lifetime R Association members as of December 2012. This area is climate controlled and features televisions, cash bar and a complimentary light meal. The "R" Room opens one hour before game time and closes at the end of the game.
Stadium Club Access
The Stadium Club is located just beneath the press box on the west side of the stadium. This area is available to Rice Owl Club members who make an annual contribution at the Jess Neely level ($5,000+) or greater. Fans may view Rice Owls football games in this climate control area with televisions and complimentary food and beverages available. The Stadium Club opens one hour before the start of the game and closes at the end of the game.
Football Away Game Ticket Orders
Rice University receives a limited number of tickets for regular season away games. All tickets will be assigned based on the allocation policy set forth for postseason play. Tickets will be mailed approximately two weeks prior to each game. For information on ordering tickets, Rice Athletic Fund members or season ticket holders may call the Rice Ticket Office at 713-348-OWLS (6957). Only current season ticket holders or donors can order for away games. Tickets will not be available until pricing information is provided by the host school.
2016 Football Parking Information
Owl Club Parking
Football season ticket holders who have also made gifts to the Owl Club of $500 and above will continue to receive preferred parking around Rice Stadium. The exact location of your spot will depend on your level of giving to the Owl Club. Please see the 2016 football parking map for more details. Please contact Lizzie Yoshida (email@example.com) with any questions.
All other fans have multiple options for parking. Football season ticket holders can purchase a season parking pass (6 games) for use in most lots around Rice Stadium at the discounted price of $20. Single game parking passes can be purchased in advance for $4 or on game day at the parking lot for $5 (cash only). Fans can pre-purchase season or individual game parking passes by calling the ticket office at 713-348-OWLS (6957) or when purchasing single game tickets on Ticketmaster. A complimentary parking pass as well as other Rice Athletics benefits can be secured by supporting Rice student-athletes through a gift to the Owl Club of $500 or more. Fans are encouraged to contact the Rice Athletics Ticket Office with and questions by calling 713-348-OWLS (6957) or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rice Drops Heartbreaker to Texas Tech, 85-84
12/03/2016 - M. Basketball - Rice (6-2) was led by 27 points from Marcus Evans and 25 points and six rebounds by Egor Koulechov.
Texas A&M Tops Rice In Dual Meet
12/03/2016 - W. Swimming - The No. 5 ranked Texas A&M swim team claimed a dual meet victory over the Rice Owls by a score of 150.5 to 99.5 on Saturday (Dec. 3) in College...
Dates Set For Rice Baseball Winter Camps
12/05/2016 - Baseball - The dates for the 2016 Rice Owls Winter Baseball Camps have been set for Dec. 12-21.
Final Day of Activities In Havana
12/01/2016 - Baseball - The Rice baseball team had another busy day in and around Havana Thursday (Dec. 1), the Owls' last in the capitol before heading to two Cuban...
Ellerbee Named to C-USA All-Academic Squad
12/01/2016 - Football - Rice junior linebacker Emmanuel Ellerbee, who led Conference USA in tackles in his first year as a starter, has been honored for his excellence...
Men’s Basketball Travels to Texas Tech
12/02/2016 - M. Basketball - Rice goes back on the road this Saturday, Dec. 3, when it travels to Lubbock to face former Southwest Conference foe Texas Tech. Tip-off is set for...
Women's Basketball Travels to Incarnate Word...
12/01/2016 - W. Basketball - Out to their best start through six games (4-2) since the 2011-12 season, the Rice Owls head to San Antonio this weekend to face the Incarnate Word...
Chad Lott Nominated for NABC Good Works Team
11/30/2016 - M. Basketball - Redshirt freshman Chad Lott was named a nominee to the National Association of Basketball Coaches (NABC) Good Works Team, announced Wednesday...
- Top Videos /
- Online Store