2017-18 Men's Basketball Ticket Pricing and Information
Call 713-348-OWLS (6957) if you have any questions. Fax: 713-348-6041.
- All game times are tentative and subject to change.
- All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
- All persons age three (3) and over must have a ticket for admission to Rice University sporting events.
- Reserved ADA Accessible / wheelchair platform seating is available at Tudor Fieldhouse. You can purchase online or by contacting the ticket office at 713-348-6957.
Owl Club Parking
Men's basketball season ticket holders who have also made gifts to the Owl Club of $1,000 or above will receive preferred parking in the Owl Club Lot 1, located adjacent to and behind Tudor Fieldhouse. New for the 2015 season, basketball season ticket holders with gifts to the Owl Club of $500-$999 will receive a parking pass to West Lot 4. Should West Lot 4 fill to capacity, parking will overflow to West Lots 5 and 2/3. Donors should contact Lizzie Yoshida (email@example.com) with any questions.
Fans have the option of parking in the West Lots for $5 or in the Greenbriar lot free of charge. For the West Lots, parking will begin in West Lot 4. Should West Lot 4 fill to capacity, parking will overflow to West Lots 5 and 2/3. Fans will have multiple options to pay for parking in the West Lots. Season parking passes (17 games) will be available for purchase for $50. Individual game parking passes can be purchased in advance for $4 or on game day at the parking lot for $5 (cash only). Fans can pre-purchase season or individual game parking passes by calling the ticket office at 713-348-OWLS (6957) or when purchasing single game tickets on Ticketmaster. Fans are encouraged to contact the Rice Athletics Ticket Office with and questions by calling 713-348-OWLS (6957) or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We accept all major credit cards, (Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover) checks (made out
Rice Student Information
- All Rice University students (undergraduates and graduate) must have the "Rice Owls Gameday Live" app downloaded and logged on to their account to access tickets. For more information regarding student tickets please visit: blank. Guest tickets can be purchased for half off prior to game day. Guest Tickets will not be sold on the day of the game.
New For 2017: Digital Student Tickets
- Rice Students can now enter Rice Owls sporting events through the Rice Owls Gameday Live mobile app. Students can access their tickets by opening the Rice Owls Gameday Live app and selecting "My Tickets" from the drop-down menu. The first time you use the app you will need to log-in to your student ticket account. To retrieve your password, select forget my password and enter your email@example.com email address. If it does not recognize that email please try your alternate @rice.edu email. Once you have logged in, select the game you wish to attend and the barcode will appear. Present that barcode on your phone to the ticket scanner to gain entrance to the event.
Will Call Policy
All ticket orders placed 7 or more business days before the event will be shipped unless the person purchasing the tickets request for them to be held
Any persons picking up tickets at Will Call will be required to show a photo ID. Will Call opens an hour and a half before game time.
3rd Party Will Call
The Rice University Ticket Office is pleased to accept your outside will call for your convenience.
We ask that you completely fill out the Rice Athletics will call envelope provided by the Ticket Office. Please indicate the name of the person picking up the tickets, the number of tickets and your name as the owner of the tickets. The individual picking up the tickets must have a photo ID to obtain the tickets.
Food and Drink Policy
No outside food or drinks are allowed in any venues.
Thank you for your support of Rice Athletics