- FOR SEASON TICKETS: CLICK HERE or CALL 713-522-OWLS (6957)
- FOR FLEX PLANS: Please call 713-522-OWLS (6957)
- FACULTY & STAFF GET 50% OFF CHAIRBACK AND UPPER SIDE SEASON TICKETS, CALL THE TICKET OFFICE FOR MORE DETAILS
- All game times are tentative and subject to change.
- All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
- All persons age three (3) and over must have a ticket for admission to Rice University sporting events.
Owl Club Parking
With the opening of the new George R. Brown Tennis Center, construction has now begun on the new Moody Center for the Arts, which will be built on the site of the Owls former tennis home, Jake Hess Tennis Stadium. The demolition of Jake Hess will also eliminate some parking spaces in the Hess lot, which has traditionally housed parking for men's basketball games for season ticket holders who have also made gifts to the Owl Club of $1,000 or above. While projections indicate there will still be sufficient spots for all donors at this level in the area near Tudor Fieldhouse, overflow parking will be directed to West Lot 1 (in front of the Shepherd School of Music). Donors will receive a Basketball Owl Club Lot parking pass in their season ticket package. This parking pass will provide access to the area indicated in light blue on the map. Donors will be updated on any further changes as the Moody Center for the Arts project progresses throughout the year. Donors should contact Lizzie Yoshida (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions.
Fans have the option of parking in the West Lots for $5 or in the Greenbriar lot free of charge. Fans will have multiple options to pay for parking in the West Lots. Season parking passes (14 games) will be available for purchase for $50. Individual game parking passes can be purchased in advance for $4 or on game day at the parking lot for $5 (cash only). Fans can pre-purchase season or individual game parking passes by calling the ticket office at 713-348-OWLS (6957) or when purchasing single game tickets on Ticketmaster. Fans are encouraged to contact the Rice Athletics Ticket Office with and questions by calling 713-348-OWLS (6957) or by emailing email@example.com.
- We accept all major credit cards, (Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover) checks (made out to: Rice Athletics), and cash.
Rice Student Information
- All Rice University students (undergraduates and graduate) must have their ID scanned upon entering arena. Guest tickets can be purchased for full price in advance of the game.
Will Call Policy
All ticket orders placed 7 or more business days before the event will be shipped unless the person purchasing the tickets request for them to be held in Will Call. Tickets purchased less then 7 business days in advance will automatically be held in Will Call.
Any persons picking up tickets at Will Call will be required to show a photo ID. Will Call opens an hour and a half before game time.
3rd Party Will Call
The Rice University Ticket Office is pleased to accept your outside will call for your convenience.
We ask that you completely fill out the Rice Athletics will call envelope provided by the Ticket Office. Please indicate the name of the person picking up the tickets, the number of tickets and your name as the owner of the tickets. The individual picking up the tickets must have a photo ID to obtain the tickets.
Food and Drink Policy
No outside food or drinks are allowed in any venues.
Thank you for your support of Rice Athletics!