Call (713) 348-OWLS (6957) if you have any questions. Fax: 713-348-6041.
- FACULTY & STAFF GET 50% OFF SEASON TICKETS, CALL THE TICKET OFFICE FOR MORE DETAILS
- All game times are tentative and subject to change.
- All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
- All persons age three (3) and over must have a ticket for admission to Rice University sporting events.
Owl Club Parking
Baseball season ticket holders who have also made gifts to the Owl Club of $500 and above will continue to receive a complimentary parking pass for access to specified lots near Reckling Park. The exact location of your spot will depend on your level of giving to the Owl Club. Please see the 2017 baseball parking map for more details. Please contact Lizzie Yoshida (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions.
All other fans have multiple options for parking. Baseball season ticket holders can purchase a 30-game season parking pass for use in the Orange Lots (see map for detail) at the discounted price of $50. Single game parking passes can be purchased in advance for $4 or on game day at the parking lot for $5 (CASH ONLY). Fans can pre-purchase season or individual game parking passes by calling the ticket office at 713-348-OWLS (6957) or when purchasing single game tickets on Ticketmaster.
Finally, fans can continue to park for free in the Greenbriar Lot. A complimentary parking pass in the Blue or Orange lots as well as other Rice Athletics benefits can be secured by supporting Rice student-athletes through a gift to the Owl Club of $500 or more. Fans are encouraged to contact the Rice Athletics Ticket Office with any questions by calling 713-348-OWLS (6957) or by emailing email@example.com.
- We accept all major credit cards, (Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover) checks (made out to: Rice Athletics), and cash.
- ONLY credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover) are accepted on game day
Rice Student Information
- All Rice University students (undergraduates and graduate) recieve free admission, but must have their Rice student ID scanned upon entering Reckling Park. Guest tickets can be purchased for full price in advance of the game.
Will Call Policy
All ticket orders placed 7 or more business days before the event will be shipped unless the person purchasing the tickets request for them to be held in Will Call. Tickets purchased less then 7 business days in advance will automatically be held in Will Call.
Any persons picking up tickets at Will Call will be required to show a photo ID. Will Call opens an hour and a half before game time.
3rd Party Will Call
The Rice University Ticket Office is pleased to accept your outside will call for your convenience.
We ask that you completely fill out the Rice Athletics will call envelope provided by the Ticket Office. Please indicate the name of the person picking up the tickets, the number of tickets and your name as the owner of the tickets. The individual picking up the tickets must have a photo ID to obtain the tickets.
- Weapons of any kind
- Pets (Exception: service animals)
- Tobacco Products
- Food and Beverages (Exception: 1 liter unopened bottle of water). Food/beverages may be brought in and consumed on the outfield hill only. A ticket is required to enter. Patrons must enter through the gate along the left field to bring in food/beverage items. No glass is allowed.
- Unauthorized banners, signs or flags
- Artificial noisemakers
- Oversized bags, briefcases, coolers, etc.
- Recording Devices (professional cameras, tripods, etc.)
- Laser Pointers
Thank you for your continued cooperation and please be assured that your comfort and safety are our primary goals.
Rain PolicyIf less than 6 innings of a game (5 1/2 if the Owls are ahead) are played, your paid ticket may be used for admission for the re-scheduled game. If you choose to not come back to the re-scheduled game or if the game is not re-scheduled, your original ticket may be exchanged at the Tudor Fieldhouse ticket windows or by mail for a ticket of the same price (if available) for any succeeding regular season game during the 2017 season. Tickets for the postponed game are not subject to refunds. Please note, umbrellas are not allowed in Reckling Park.
Thank you for your support of Rice Athletics!
Owls Begin Five Game Road Swing Tuesday
03/28/2017 - Baseball - The Rice baseball team (7-19 overall) is back on the road for each of its next five games beginning on March 28 thru April 4.
Owls Extend Invite Streak to 10 Years
03/26/2017 - M. Tennis - Eric Rutledge wrapped up an unbeaten weekend in singles while Emanuel Llamas and Henrik Munch provided the closing punch as the 37th ranked Rice...
PHOTO GALLERY: Owls Hold Second Spring Scrimmage
03/26/2017 - Football - Rice held its second scrimmage of the Owls 2017 Spring Drills on Saturday. Here are a few photos and a recap.
Wayne Graham Radio Show Airs Live Monday Night
03/27/2017 - Baseball - The live, weekly Rice baseball radio show featuring the Owls' legendary head coach Wayne Graham returns Monday (March 27) at 7 pm. This is the...
Golf to Take Part in Little Rock First Tee...
03/26/2017 - M. Golf - Rice will play the first of two straight tournaments outside the state of Texas when it travels to Little Rock, Ark., this Monday-Tuesday, Mar. 27-...
Baseball Falls Sunday To FIU, 7-5
03/26/2017 - Baseball - Visiting Florida International overcame an early 5-0 deficit for a 7-5 win over the Rice baseball team in the finale of the three-game Conference...
Scott Pera Introduced Saturday Morning
03/25/2017 - M. Basketball - Rice head coach Scott Pera was officially introduced to the public Saturday morning.
WBI Championship Preview: Owls to Host UNC-Gree...
03/24/2017 - W. Basketball - The Rice Owls women’s basketball team (21-13) will play in the team’s first-ever postseason championship (outside of a conference...
- Top Videos /
- Online Store