Regional Ticket Policies
- Season ticket holders have until 5 pm on Tuesday, May 27 to reserve their seats for the regional.
- In accordance with NCAA hosting guidelines, certain sections may not be available in order to accommodate team ticket requirements.
- NO TICKETS WILL BE MAILED. You have 3 different options to receive your tickets.
Ticket office hours will be 8:30am-6:00pm Monday-Thursday. The ticket office at Tudor Fieldhouse will be open from 8:30am-11:30am on Friday. The ticket booths at Reckling Park will open at 11:30am.
Tickets can be ordered online 24 hours a day or by calling (713) 522-OWLS (6957) during normal business hours. Please expect a delay if calling due to the anticipated high demand.
Regional All-Session tickets are $75. All-Session tickets for NCAA playoffs are the same price regardless of how many games are played.
Tickets for individual sessions will be available starting at 10am Thursday, May 29th through Ticketmaster or by calling the ticket office.
Owl Club donors with 2014 Baseball Season Parking passes will be able to use their pass for the postseason. Please note, certain areas will be blocked off to accommodate TV trucks, team buses, and NCAA personnel.
Gates to Reckling Park will open at 11:30am for the first game of the day. The stadium will be cleared between games and fans must have a ticket for the evening game in order to enter.
All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
All persons age three (3) and over must have a ticket for admission to Rice University sporting events.
Contact the ticket office if wheelchair/handicap seating is needed.
- Print at Home -You may login to your account online and print your tickets or save to your phone beginning Wednesday, May 28th at 10am
- Email Delivery-You may have your tickets emailed to the address on your account on Wednesday, May 28th
- Will Call-You may pick up your tickets at the Rice Ticket Office with a valid photo I.D Wednesday, May 28th from 10am-6pm and Thursday 8:30am-6pm. Tickets will be available at the Reckling Park ticket booths starting Friday at 1:30am.
We accept all major credit cards, (Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover) checks (made out to: Rice Athletics), and cash. Credit Cards are also accepted at specifically designated gates on game days.
- During NCAA Regional, there is no admission to the hill area other than through the main Reckling Park entrances. The outfield gate entrance will not be open.
- NO PETS ALLOWED (only service animals permitted)
- No outside food or drink are permitted, other than a one liter unopened bottle of water
- Bathrooms available inside the stadium
- Rice Athletics reserves the right to eject any unruly patrons
- All persons age three (3) and over must have a ticket for admission to Rice University sporting events
- Please throw away trash in garbage cans or garbage bags
There are no complimentary student tickets for NCAA events.