- Rice is ranked as the top university in Texas by Forbes and has an A+ rating from U.S. News & World Report.
- Ranked first for best quality of life for three straight years by Princeton Review. The rankings are based on students' assessment of food on and off campus, dorm comfort, campus beauty, ease of getting around campus, relationship with the local community, campus safety, the surrounding area, interaction between students, friendliness and happiness of the student body, and smoothness with which the school is administered. Rice has consistently ranked in the top 10 of this category over the past several years.
- Houston gained national and international recognition in 2012 when it was named by Forbes as America's Coolest City. In 2013, Forbes recognized Houston again as America's Next Great Global City; and in 2014, Business Insider recognized Houston as the #1 city in the U.S. for job creation, showing that a paycheck goes farther here than in any other major metropolitan area.
- 90% freshmen graduated in the top 10 percent of high school classes.
- Nineteen consecutive years of NCAA conference championship athletic teams.
- Time ranked Rice University #14 overall and #2 out of all Division I institutions for highest starting salaries at 40 percent above the national average.
- The Rice/Baylor Medical Scholars Program(MSP) promotes the education of students who are scientifically competent, compassionate and socially conscious. Rice and Baylor College of Medicine select six incoming freshmen each year to pursue a four-year bachelor's degree at Rice, followed by guaranteed admission to Baylor College of Medicine.
- Small classes: 6:1 student faculty ratio
- Prestigious faculty that have been honored with two Nobel Prizes, a Pulitzer Prize, Guggenheim Fellowships, Grammy Awards and numerous NSF Awards and Fellowships
- Residential Colleges form the heart of campus life. Our coed college system is just one of the unique aspects of the Rice undergraduate experience. More than just a residential hall, your college will be the place you dine, study, socialize and develop lifelong friendships. Whether you choose to live on or off campus, you will be affiliated with your college throughout your time at Rice.
W. Soccer | 9/25/2017
Chaiken Named C-USA Soccer Offensive Player of the Week
W. Volleyball | 9/25/2017
Morgan, Lennon Earn C-USA Player of Week Awards
W. Tennis | 9/24/2017
Bowtell and Zhang Grab Titles to Wrap Rice Invite
M. Tennis | 9/24/2017