Our student athletes would not be where they are without the help of our amazing alumni. We have several ways for you to get involved.
- Become a Mentor: Meet with a student athlete in a matching professional industry to provide advice, guidance and support as they progress through their time at Rice
- Time commitment: Varies. Alum and student-athlete may email or meet face-to-face based on availability.
- Host a Career Information Session: Bring your company to our department by talking to our undergraduates about your company, what types of positions are available, how you got to where you are, a day-to-day breakdown of your profession and answer any questions about the recruiting process for your company.
- Time commitment: 60 minutes (typically evening sessions are preferred based on your availability).
- Provide Job Shadowing/Internship Opportunities: Our student-athletes have demanding schedules that often don't always offer the opportunity for a 40-hour a week internship. If you are able to host an student-athlete for a day or provide a six-to-10 week part-time internship opportunity in the summer, we would love to hear from you.
If you are interested in becoming a mentor, hosting a career information session or providing a job shadowing/internship opportunity, please complete the following form or contact Director of Student-Athlete Development Lauren Cavallaro at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cartwright Earns Second C-USA Athlete of the...
09/27/2016 - W. Cross Country - Rice redshirt sophomore cross country runner Abigail Cartwright was awarded the Conference USA Female Athlete of the Week, the league office...
David Bailiff Press Conference Quotes
09/26/2016 - Football - Coach Baillif held his weekly press conference to begin Southern Miss week.
Harris Earns C-USA Offensive Player of the Week
09/26/2016 - W. Volleyball - Rice senior right side hitter Chelsey Harris was selected the Conference USA Offensive Player of the Week on Monday, the league office announced.
Fichera Named A C-USA Co-Defender of the Week
09/26/2016 - W. Soccer - Senior Jenny Fichera has been named a Conference USA Soccer Co-Defensive Player of the Week, the league office announced from its headquarters in...
Ho Takes Singles Title to Close Out 2016...
09/25/2016 - W. Tennis - Senior Alison Ho completed an unbeaten opening weekend to her final fall season by capturing the 2B singles title the Rice Fall Invitational at...
Volleyball Wins Fifth Straight
09/25/2016 - W. Volleyball - The Rice Owls volleyball team closed out their nine-match homestand in style with a 3-0 sweep (25-18, 25-14, 25-12) of the Louisiana Tech Lady...
Owls Rally Falls Short in Second Overtime
09/24/2016 - Football - Tyler Stehling threw for 232 yards and added 92 on the ground, but the Rice Owls saw their hopes for a comeback win thwarted on a fourth down stop ...
Astete, Durkin and Ho Look to Add Singles...
09/25/2016 - W. Tennis - Fernanda Astete, Savannah Durkin and Alison Ho will look to add singles titles to their success in doubles on Sunday in the final round of action ...
- Top Videos /
- Online Store