Our student athletes would not be where they are without the help of our amazing alumni. We have several ways for you to get involved.
- Become a Mentor: Meet with a student athlete in a matching professional industry to provide advice, guidance and support as they progress through their time at Rice
- Time commitment: Varies. Alum and student-athlete may email or meet face-to-face based on availability.
- Host a Career Information Session: Bring your company to our department by talking to our undergraduates about your company, what types of positions are available, how you got to where you are, a day-to-day breakdown of your profession and answer any questions about the recruiting process for your company.
- Time commitment: 60 minutes (typically evening sessions are preferred based on your availability).
- Provide Job Shadowing/Internship Opportunities: Our student-athletes have demanding schedules that often don't always offer the opportunity for a 40-hour a week internship. If you are able to host an student-athlete for a day or provide a six-to-10 week part-time internship opportunity in the summer, we would love to hear from you.
If you are interested in becoming a mentor, hosting a career information session or providing a job shadowing/internship opportunity, please complete the following form or contact Director of Student-Athlete Development Lauren Cavallaro at email@example.com.
Soccer Season Opener Cancelled
08/19/2016 - W. Soccer - The Rice soccer team's 2016 season opener Friday at SMU was cancelled due to weather. The match will not be made up.
Training Camp 2016 Second Scrimmage Report
08/18/2016 - General Release - Rice Football held its second scrimmage of Training Camp '16 on Thursday.
Soccer Opens Season Friday Night At SMU
08/17/2016 - W. Soccer - The Rice soccer team opens its 2016 season this Friday (Aug. 19) at longtime rival and state powerhouse SMU. Start time is slated for 7 pm in...
Football Preview Set for August 24
08/17/2016 - Football - ans of Rice Football will have a chance to get preview of the 2016 season on Wednesday, August 24 when the Owls host the 2016 Rice Fall Football...
Two Games to Air on Campus Insiders
08/16/2016 - Football - Conference USA and Campus Insiders have entered into a partnership to produce and stream live content from the league, including a pair of football...
Rice Trio Set for U.S. Amateur
08/14/2016 - M. Golf - A trio of Rice golfers will begin play at the prestigious U.S. Amateur on Monday when Mario Carmona, Mitchell Meissner and Kevin Reilly tee off at ...
Training Camp 2016 First Scrimmage Report
08/13/2016 - General Release - Rice held its first scrimmage of Training Camp 2016 at Rice Stadium on Saturday
Owls Complete Second Preseason Exhibition
08/12/2016 - W. Soccer - The Rice soccer team completed its 2016 preseason schedule with an exhibition match Friday night against longtime state rival Stephen F. Austin.
- Top Videos /
- Online Store