Our student athletes would not be where they are without the help of our amazing alumni. We have several ways for you to get involved.
- Become a Mentor: Meet with a student athlete in a matching professional industry to provide advice, guidance and support as they progress through their time at Rice
- Time commitment: Varies. Alum and student-athlete may email or meet face-to-face based on availability.
- Host a Career Information Session: Bring your company to our department by talking to our undergraduates about your company, what types of positions are available, how you got to where you are, a day-to-day breakdown of your profession and answer any questions about the recruiting process for your company.
- Time commitment: 60 minutes (typically evening sessions are preferred based on your availability).
- Provide Job Shadowing/Internship Opportunities: Our student-athletes have demanding schedules that often don't always offer the opportunity for a 40-hour a week internship. If you are able to host an student-athlete for a day or provide a six-to-10 week part-time internship opportunity in the summer, we would love to hear from you.
If you are interested in becoming a mentor, hosting a career information session or providing a job shadowing/internship opportunity, please complete the following form or contact Director of Student-Athlete Development Lauren Cavallaro at email@example.com.
Two Owls Earn CSCAA Scholar All-America Honors
06/22/2016 - W. Swimming - Rice's Alicia Caldwell and Marie-Claire Schillinger have both been named to the College Swimming and Coaches Association of America (CSCAA) Scholar...
Expanded Selections Await at ShopRiceOwls.com
06/20/2016 - Marketing - Rice fans looking for a one-stop shopping option for the latest in Owls gear have an exciting new option with the launch of ShopRiceOwls.com, the ...
Zinko Named 2016 Castañeda Postgraduate...
06/20/2016 - W. Tennis - Rice tennis player Solomiya Zinko, who played a key role in four consecutive Conference USA Women’s Tennis championships while also serving...
Boys of Summer-ball; Weekly Update
06/20/2016 - Baseball - Rice baseball players are staying busy this summer playing in a host of collegiate leagues across the country. Here's a weekly look at the Owls'...
Filip Wins Gold at Pan Am Combined Events Cup
06/18/2016 - M. Track - Rice junior All-American Scott Filip racked up a career-best 7726 points while representing the United States to capture gold and win the decathlon...
Catching Up With Tony Cingrani
06/18/2016 - Baseball - Former Rice Owl and current major league reliever Tony Cingrani checked-in during the Cincinnati Red’s recent stop in Houston to play the...
Lyons Leads Six Owls on Athlon’s...
06/17/2016 - Football - Senior linebacker Alex Lyons leads a group of six Rice players who have been named by Athlon Sports to its preseason All-Conference USA team, which...
Volleyball Unveils 2016 Schedule
06/15/2016 - W. Volleyball - Rice head volleyball coach Genny Volpe announced Wednesday a 29-match 2016 schedule that includes 10 matchups against 20-plus win teams and 11...
- Top Videos /
- Online Store