Our student athletes would not be where they are without the help of our amazing alumni. We have several ways for you to get involved.
- Become a Mentor: Meet with a student athlete in a matching professional industry to provide advice, guidance and support as they progress through their time at Rice
- Time commitment: Varies. Alum and student-athlete may email or meet face-to-face based on availability.
- Host a Career Information Session: Bring your company to our department by talking to our undergraduates about your company, what types of positions are available, how you got to where you are, a day-to-day breakdown of your profession and answer any questions about the recruiting process for your company.
- Time commitment: 60 minutes (typically evening sessions are preferred based on your availability).
- Provide Job Shadowing/Internship Opportunities: Our student-athletes have demanding schedules that often don't always offer the opportunity for a 40-hour a week internship. If you are able to host an student-athlete for a day or provide a six-to-10 week part-time internship opportunity in the summer, we would love to hear from you.
If you are interested in becoming a mentor, hosting a career information session or providing a job shadowing/internship opportunity, please complete the following form or contact Director of Student-Athlete Development Lauren Cavallaro at email@example.com.
Play 4Kay Pink Game Set for Thursday
02/08/2016 - W. Basketball - The Rice Owls women's basketball team hosts its annual Play 4Kay pink game this Thursday, Feb. 11 versus Charlotte with tip-off set for 7 p.m.
FanFest 2016 Sights & Sounds
02/07/2016 - Baseball - A pleasant time was had by all at the Rice Baseball Program’s 2016 FanFest.
Strong Second Half Propels Rice to Victory over...
02/06/2016 - M. Basketball - Rice made its first eight shots of the second half to turn a one-point halftime deficit into a 72-65 victory over Southern Miss, Saturday night at ...
Owls Fall at Southern Miss, 68-62
02/06/2016 - W. Basketball - Rice junior forward Jasmine Goodwine notched her second double-double of the season but the Owls' bid to hand Southern Miss their first home loss...
Third Sets A Charm as Owls Drop Arizona
02/06/2016 - W. Tennis - Savannah Durkin, Alison Ho and Lindsey Hodge shook off first-set disappointments to rally themselves and their teammates and spark a 6-1 win over...
Wildcats Hold Off Owls
02/06/2016 - M. Tennis - David Warren ran his singles record to 6-0 this year and his dual unbeaten streak to 15 matches, but 21st ranked Northwestern thwarted Rice's...
Ding Wins Triple Jump at Charlie Thomas...
02/06/2016 - W. Track - Rice junior Daisy Ding won the triple jump on her final attempt on the final day of the Charlie Thomas Invitational Saturday afternoon on the...
Riddle Breaks Own School Record in Weight Throw
02/06/2016 - M. Track - Just seven days after breaking the Rice record in the weight throw, sophomore thrower Austin Riddle re-broke his own mark with a distance of 17.72m...
- Top Videos /
- Online Store