Our student athletes would not be where they are without the help of our amazing alumni. We have several ways for you to get involved.
- Become a Mentor: Meet with a student athlete in a matching professional industry to provide advice, guidance and support as they progress through their time at Rice
- Time commitment: Varies. Alum and student-athlete may email or meet face-to-face based on availability.
- Host a Career Information Session: Bring your company to our department by talking to our undergraduates about your company, what types of positions are available, how you got to where you are, a day-to-day breakdown of your profession and answer any questions about the recruiting process for your company.
- Time commitment: 60 minutes (typically evening sessions are preferred based on your availability).
- Provide Job Shadowing/Internship Opportunities: Our student-athletes have demanding schedules that often don't always offer the opportunity for a 40-hour a week internship. If you are able to host an student-athlete for a day or provide a six-to-10 week part-time internship opportunity in the summer, we would love to hear from you.
If you are interested in becoming a mentor, hosting a career information session or providing a job shadowing/internship opportunity, please complete the following form or contact Director of Student-Athlete Development Lauren Cavallaro at email@example.com.
Astete Leads Owls In Regional Opener
10/20/2016 - W. Tennis - Fernanda Astete upset the 16th seed to lead a parade of five Rice women’s tennis player into the round of 32 in the singles competition at...
Owls Host Crucial C-USA Matches This Weekend
10/19/2016 - W. Soccer - For the first time in three weeks the Rice Soccer team is back home for Conference USA league matches.
Swimmers Earn Top 25 National Ranking
10/20/2016 - W. Swimming - The Rice swim team is ranked No. 24 in the nation according to CollegeSwimming.com, the publication announced this week.
Getting to Know Grant Youngkin
10/20/2016 - M. Basketball - RiceOwls.com sat down with this year's Men's Basketball Freshman class for a Q&A. The fourth installment features guard Grant Youngkin.
Volleyball Hits the Road for Pair of Weekend...
10/19/2016 - W. Volleyball - Winners in 10 of their last 11 matches, the Rice Owls volleyball team begins a stretch of four of six matches on the road beginning this Friday...
Getting to Know Addison Owen
10/18/2016 - M. Basketball - RiceOwls.com sat down with this year's Men's Basketball Freshman class for a Q&A. The third installment features guard Addison Owen.
David Bailiff Press Conference Quotes
10/17/2016 - Football - Head coach David Bailiff held his weekly press conference prior to the Prairie View A&M game.
McDaniel, Okafor Earn C-USA Player of Week Awards
10/17/2016 - W. Volleyball - Rice junior Madison McDaniel was named the Conference USA Setter of the Week while fellow junior teammate Portia Okafor earned Conference USA...
- Top Videos /
- Online Store