Our student athletes would not be where they are without the help of our amazing alumni. We have several ways for you to get involved.
- Become a Mentor: Meet with a student athlete in a matching professional industry to provide advice, guidance and support as they progress through their time at Rice
- Time commitment: Varies. Alum and student-athlete may email or meet face-to-face based on availability.
- Host a Career Information Session: Bring your company to our department by talking to our undergraduates about your company, what types of positions are available, how you got to where you are, a day-to-day breakdown of your profession and answer any questions about the recruiting process for your company.
- Time commitment: 60 minutes (typically evening sessions are preferred based on your availability).
- Provide Job Shadowing/Internship Opportunities: Our student-athletes have demanding schedules that often don't always offer the opportunity for a 40-hour a week internship. If you are able to host an student-athlete for a day or provide a six-to-10 week part-time internship opportunity in the summer, we would love to hear from you.
If you are interested in becoming a mentor, hosting a career information session or providing a job shadowing/internship opportunity, please complete the following form or contact Director of Student-Athlete Development Lauren Cavallaro at email@example.com.
Owls Head to McNeese State on Wednesday
11/24/2015 - W. Basketball - The Rice Owls make their third appearance away from Tudor Fieldhouse this season on Wednesday when they face the McNeese St. Cowgirls of the...
David Bailiff Press Conference Quotes
11/23/2015 - Football - Coach Bailiff held his weekly press conference prior to the Charlotte game.
Caldwell Named C-USA Swimmer of the Week
11/24/2015 - W. Swimming - Rice sophomore Alicia Caldwell has been named the C-USA Swimmer of the Week for Nov. 17-23, the league office announced Tuesday (Nov. 24) from its ...
Fresno State Pulls Away from Rice, 82-65
11/22/2015 - M. Basketball - For the second straight game ,Rice started out hot, but could not keep it going, as Fresno State snapped a five-game losing streak to the Owls, 82-...
UTSA Ends Owls' Pursuit of Fourth Consecutive Bowl
11/21/2015 - Football - The Rice Owls saw their hopes of extending Conference USA's longest active bowl streak come to an end as UTSA used a pair of second quarter...
Rice Wins Team Title at UH Invitational
11/21/2015 - W. Swimming - Sophomore Alicia Caldwell won the 200-yard backstroke with an NCAA provisional qualifying time of 1:57.19 to help the Rice swimmers take home the...
Men's Hoops Hosts Fresno State in Roundball...
11/21/2015 - M. Basketball - Rice continues its five-game homestand this Sunday, Nov. 22, when it hosts Fresno State in the second game of the Roundball Showcase. Tip-off is...
Owls Fall to Longhorns in Home Opener
11/21/2015 - W. Basketball - Rice sophomore Shani Rainey scored a game-high 20 points but a second half surge from the No. 8/11 Texas Longhorns proved to be too much to...
- Top Videos /
- Online Store