Our student athletes would not be where they are without the help of our amazing alumni. We have several ways for you to get involved.
- Become a Mentor: Meet with a student athlete in a matching professional industry to provide advice, guidance and support as they progress through their time at Rice
- Time commitment: Varies. Alum and student-athlete may email or meet face-to-face based on availability.
- Host a Career Information Session: Bring your company to our department by talking to our undergraduates about your company, what types of positions are available, how you got to where you are, a day-to-day breakdown of your profession and answer any questions about the recruiting process for your company.
- Time commitment: 60 minutes (typically evening sessions are preferred based on your availability).
- Provide Job Shadowing/Internship Opportunities: Our student-athletes have demanding schedules that often don't always offer the opportunity for a 40-hour a week internship. If you are able to host an student-athlete for a day or provide a six-to-10 week part-time internship opportunity in the summer, we would love to hear from you.
If you are interested in becoming a mentor, hosting a career information session or providing a job shadowing/internship opportunity, please complete the following form or contact Director of Student-Athlete Development Lauren Cavallaro at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hodge Third Owl to Earn C-USA Honor
03/21/2017 - W. Tennis - Rice junior Lindsey Hodge has been named Conference USA’s Women’s Tennis Athlete of the Week, becoming the third member of the Owls to ...
Golf Takes 13th-Place at Lone Star Invitational
03/21/2017 - M. Golf - Rice shot a final round 287 to finish 10-over par in 13th-place at the Lone Star Invitational, played at the par-72, 7,247-yard Briggs Ranch Golf...
Rice Falls to Utah Valley, 85-79 in CBI...
03/20/2017 - M. Basketball - Rice placed six players in double-figures, but it was not enough as the Owls fell, 85-79, to Utah Valley in the CBI Quarterfinals, Monday night at ...
Golf in 13th after Two Rounds of Lone Star...
03/21/2017 - M. Golf - Rice is in 13th-place heading into the final round of the Lone Star Invitational, played at the par-72, 7,247-yard Briggs Ranch Golf Club.
Men’s Hoops Hosts Utah Valley in...
03/19/2017 - M. Basketball - Rice will host Utah Valley in the quarterfinals of the College Basketball Invitational presented by Five Four, this Monday, Mar. 20. Tip-off is...
Goodwine, Grigsby lead Owls to WBI Semifinals
03/19/2017 - W. Basketball - The Rice Owls women’s basketball team reached the 20-win plateau for the first time since the 2004-05 season with a 73-63 victory over UT Rio...
Owls Conclude Road Swing At Texas A&M
03/20/2017 - Baseball - The Rice baseball team (6-16 overall) wraps-up a stretch of five-straight rugged road games with a clash at longtime rival Texas A&M on Tuesday (Ma...
Golf Travels to San Antonio for Lone Star...
03/19/2017 - M. Golf - Rice will travel to San Antonio this Sunday-Monday, Mar. 20-21, for the Lone Star Invitational. The tournament will be played at the par-72, 7,247-...
- Top Videos /
- Online Store