Our student athletes would not be where they are without the help of our amazing alumni. We have several ways for you to get involved.
- Become a Mentor: Meet with a student athlete in a matching professional industry to provide advice, guidance and support as they progress through their time at Rice
- Time commitment: Varies. Alum and student-athlete may email or meet face-to-face based on availability.
- Host a Career Information Session: Bring your company to our department by talking to our undergraduates about your company, what types of positions are available, how you got to where you are, a day-to-day breakdown of your profession and answer any questions about the recruiting process for your company.
- Time commitment: 60 minutes (typically evening sessions are preferred based on your availability).
- Provide Job Shadowing/Internship Opportunities: Our student-athletes have demanding schedules that often don't always offer the opportunity for a 40-hour a week internship. If you are able to host an student-athlete for a day or provide a six-to-10 week part-time internship opportunity in the summer, we would love to hear from you.
If you are interested in becoming a mentor, hosting a career information session or providing a job shadowing/internship opportunity, please complete the following form or contact Director of Student-Athlete Development Lauren Cavallaro at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Baseball Team Concludes Historic Trip
12/05/2016 - Baseball - The Rice baseball program's historic 12-day trip to Cuba has come to an end. Check out David Ruth's Owls In Cuba blog wrap-up at the above link,...
Marcus Evans Named Conference USA Player of the...
12/05/2016 - M. Basketball - Sophomore guard Marcus Evans was named the Conference USA Player of the Week, the conference office announce Monday afternoon.
Owls Use Fast Start to Defeat Incarnate Word,...
12/03/2016 - W. Basketball - Behind a stingy defense and placing three players in double-figure scoring, the Rice Owls women’s basketball team improved to 5-2 on the...
Rice Drops Heartbreaker to Texas Tech, 85-84
12/03/2016 - M. Basketball - Rice (6-2) was led by 27 points from Marcus Evans and 25 points and six rebounds by Egor Koulechov.
Texas A&M Tops Rice In Dual Meet
12/03/2016 - W. Swimming - The No. 5 ranked Texas A&M swim team claimed a dual meet victory over the Rice Owls by a score of 150.5 to 99.5 on Saturday (Dec. 3) in College...
Dates Set For Rice Baseball Winter Camps
12/05/2016 - Baseball - The dates for the 2016 Rice Owls Winter Baseball Camps have been set for Dec. 12-21.
Final Day of Activities In Havana
12/01/2016 - Baseball - The Rice baseball team had another busy day in and around Havana Thursday (Dec. 1), the Owls' last in the capitol before heading to two Cuban...
Ellerbee Named to C-USA All-Academic Squad
12/01/2016 - Football - Rice junior linebacker Emmanuel Ellerbee, who led Conference USA in tackles in his first year as a starter, has been honored for his excellence...
- Top Videos /
- Online Store