Our student athletes would not be where they are without the help of our amazing alumni. We have several ways for you to get involved.
- Become a Mentor: Meet with a student athlete in a matching professional industry to provide advice, guidance and support as they progress through their time at Rice
- Time commitment: Varies. Alum and student-athlete may email or meet face-to-face based on availability.
- Host a Career Information Session: Bring your company to our department by talking to our undergraduates about your company, what types of positions are available, how you got to where you are, a day-to-day breakdown of your profession and answer any questions about the recruiting process for your company.
- Time commitment: 60 minutes (typically evening sessions are preferred based on your availability).
- Provide Job Shadowing/Internship Opportunities: Our student-athletes have demanding schedules that often don't always offer the opportunity for a 40-hour a week internship. If you are able to host an student-athlete for a day or provide a six-to-10 week part-time internship opportunity in the summer, we would love to hear from you.
If you are interested in becoming a mentor, hosting a career information session or providing a job shadowing/internship opportunity, please complete the following form or contact Director of Student-Athlete Development Lauren Cavallaro at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Golf Tied for Eighth-Place after One Round at C...
04/23/2017 - M. Golf - Rice shot an 11-over par 299 to sit in an eighth-place tie after the opening round of the Conference USA Championship, played at the par-72, 6,969-...
Owls Get Offensive To Complete Series Sweep
04/22/2017 - Baseball - The Rice baseball team got offensive Saturday, combining for 23 runs on 27 hits including three home runs, to take both games of a Conference USA...
Warren Aces Semifinal Test
04/22/2017 - M. Tennis - David Warren blasted a pair service aces to thwart a Middle Tennessee rally and send the Rice men’s tennis team back to a third consecutive...
Owls Earn Sixth Consecutive C-USA Final Berth
04/22/2017 - W. Tennis - Lindsey Hodge downed her second straight nationally-ranked opponent as the Rice women’s tennis team earned a trip to a sixth consecutive...
Jackson Breaks 200m School Record
04/23/2017 - W. Track - Rice redshirt freshman Hannah Jackson established a new Rice record in the 200m dash to highlight an all-around solid day for the Owls at Saturday&...
Golf Readies for Conference USA Championship
04/22/2017 - M. Golf - Coming off a victory at the Jim West Intercollegiate, Rice looks to take its strong play into the Conference USA Championship, played Sunday-Wedne...
Owls Shine in Throws at J. Fred Duckett Twilight
04/23/2017 - M. Track - The Rice Owls men’s track & field team won four events and performed extraordinarily well in the throwing events Saturday at the 14th annual ...
Gray Blasts Two Homers As Rice Defeats WKU 8-4
04/21/2017 - Baseball - By the time the rain started to come down a little harder in the later innings - hard enough to postpone the second game of an attempted Conference...
- Top Videos /
- Online Store