Our student athletes would not be where they are without the help of our amazing alumni. We have several ways for you to get involved.
- Become a Mentor: Meet with a student athlete in a matching professional industry to provide advice, guidance and support as they progress through their time at Rice
- Time commitment: Varies. Alum and student-athlete may email or meet face-to-face based on availability.
- Host a Career Information Session: Bring your company to our department by talking to our undergraduates about your company, what types of positions are available, how you got to where you are, a day-to-day breakdown of your profession and answer any questions about the recruiting process for your company.
- Time commitment: 60 minutes (typically evening sessions are preferred based on your availability).
- Provide Job Shadowing/Internship Opportunities: Our student-athletes have demanding schedules that often don't always offer the opportunity for a 40-hour a week internship. If you are able to host an student-athlete for a day or provide a six-to-10 week part-time internship opportunity in the summer, we would love to hear from you.
If you are interested in becoming a mentor, hosting a career information session or providing a job shadowing/internship opportunity, please contact please contact Director of Student Athlete Development Lauren Cavallaro at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Economou, Lee Named Cleveland Golf/Srixon All-A...
07/22/2015 - M. Golf - Tommy Economou and Landon Michelson were named Cleveland Golf/Srixon All-America Scholars by the Golf Coaches Association of America, the...
Rice Signs to Play USC in 2022
07/21/2015 - Football - The USC football team will host the Rice Owls in a non-conference home game in 2022, Trojan athletic director Pat Haden announced today.
Conference USA Releases 2016 Men's Basketball...
07/20/2015 - M. Basketball - After opening play with three consecutive road games, the Rice men's basketball team will open their Conference USA home scheduled when the Owls...
Summer Ball Update
07/26/2015 - Baseball - Players on the Rice baseball team are staying busy this summer competing in a host of collegiate leagues across the nation.
Conference USA Slate Announced for Women's...
07/20/2015 - W. Basketball - For the first time in five seasons the Owls will open up Conference USA action at home, playing their first three league games at Tudor Fieldhouse ...
Women's Tennis Earns 16th Consecutive ITA All-A...
07/20/2015 - W. Tennis - The Rice women's tennis team has earned its 16th consecutive Intercollegiate Tennis Association All-Academic Team award in addition to having six...
Men's Tennis Earns Ninth Consecutive ITA All-Ac...
07/20/2015 - M. Tennis - The Rice men's tennis team has earned its ninth consecutive Intercollegiate Tennis Association All-Academic Team award in addition to having three ...
Summer Ball Update
07/20/2015 - Baseball - Players on the Rice baseball team are staying busy this summer competing in a host of collegiate leagues across the nation.
- Top Videos /
- Online Store