The John L. Cox Fitness Center, located in the southeast corner of Rice Stadium, is an 8,000-square-foot facility, primarily utilized by Rice Football and Rice Baseball, under the guidance of Rice Strength & Conditioning staff. Equipment includes:
- Custom Water Filtration and Hydration Stations Muscle Milk Pre/Post Workout Fueling Station
- 8 Power Lift Double-sided Racks
- 16 In Layed Custom Platforms
- 16 Eleiko Competition Bars and 16 Texas Power Bars
- 16 High Trap Bars
- 16 Sets of Eleiko Bumper Plates
- 8 Sets of Iron Grip Dumbbells from 20-105lbs
- 8 Sets of Kettlebells from 36lbs-88lbs
- 1 Power Lift Uni-Lateral Leg Press
- 6 Power Lift Rotating Glute/Ham Benches
- 2 Hammer Strength Pull Machines
- 1 Quad/Hamstring Machine
- 25,000 lbs Iron Grip plates
- Mondo Sport Impact Floor
- 9 Mounted LED 42'' TVs
- Custom Bose Sound System
- 16 sets of Chains
- 16 sets of Light, Medium & Heavy Body Bands
- 2 Pitshark Belt Squats
- 2 Jacobs Ladders
- 2 Versa Climbers
- 2 Stair Masters
- 2 Woodway Desmo Hp
- 2 Woodway Curves
- 1 Woodway Alter G
- 4 Lifetime Fitness Bikes
- 1 SciFit Upperbody Ergometer
- 4 Sets of UCS Plyometric Boxes
- 4 Keiser Functional Trainers
Along with weight room equipment, many speed development tools are being used on field.
Baseball Announces Latest Signing Class
11/24/2015 - Baseball - The Rice baseball program has signed ten new standouts in the early period who will join the team for the 2017 season, head coach Wayne Graham...
Owls Head to McNeese State on Wednesday
11/24/2015 - W. Basketball - The Rice Owls make their third appearance away from Tudor Fieldhouse this season on Wednesday when they face the McNeese St. Cowgirls of the...
David Bailiff Press Conference Quotes
11/23/2015 - Football - Coach Bailiff held his weekly press conference prior to the Charlotte game.
Caldwell Named C-USA Swimmer of the Week
11/24/2015 - W. Swimming - Rice sophomore Alicia Caldwell has been named the C-USA Swimmer of the Week for Nov. 17-23, the league office announced Tuesday (Nov. 24) from its ...
Fresno State Pulls Away from Rice, 82-65
11/22/2015 - M. Basketball - For the second straight game ,Rice started out hot, but could not keep it going, as Fresno State snapped a five-game losing streak to the Owls, 82-...
UTSA Ends Owls' Pursuit of Fourth Consecutive Bowl
11/21/2015 - Football - The Rice Owls saw their hopes of extending Conference USA's longest active bowl streak come to an end as UTSA used a pair of second quarter...
Rice Wins Team Title at UH Invitational
11/21/2015 - W. Swimming - Sophomore Alicia Caldwell won the 200-yard backstroke with an NCAA provisional qualifying time of 1:57.19 to help the Rice swimmers take home the...
Men's Hoops Hosts Fresno State in Roundball...
11/21/2015 - M. Basketball - Rice continues its five-game homestand this Sunday, Nov. 22, when it hosts Fresno State in the second game of the Roundball Showcase. Tip-off is...
- Top Videos /
- Online Store