Sept. 10, 2013
Football is here so come out and cheer on the Owls, and enjoy some of the pregame fun. Rice fans have an exciting lineup of options to enjoy this fall at Rice Stadium, so invite your family, friends and neighbors and experience it #Together!
Click HERE to check out the Fan Guide for all the information you need, from tailgating through the final whistle. Below is a list of some of the new features at Rice Stadium in 2013.
FEATURES FOR 2013:
• Tailgate Owley (Opens three hours prior to kick; Featuring: College Row, Sponsors, Tailgating)
• The ROOST
• The NEW KIDS ZONE (Inflatables and games inside of Rice Stadium)
• Making Memories Together Promotion (Send your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and look for them on the video board during the game)
• Rice Honors Promotion (Nominate a Rice fan to honor at a game for their passion for Rice)
• IBEW Military Salute (Nominate current or veteran military personnel to be honored during the game)
RICE FACILITIES TWITTER:
Follow Rice Facilities on Twitter (@ricefacilities) to enhance your Rice Owls game day experience. Any parking changes or updates will be available on the Twitter page, and the account also serves as a quick and easy customer service gateway to report any unruly fan behavior or facility issues you may encounter.
There will now be bag checks at every entrance to Rice Stadium. Efforts will be made to make the process speedy and efficient.
In the offseason, Rice Stadium has undergone a seating manifest change to guide fans and first timers to their seats with greater ease. If you renewed your season tickets from a previous year, your seat location is exactly the same, but your seat number may be different. If you have any challenges on gameday, we will have extra ushers on hand to assist you.