Important Links:2016-17 Parking Information
Directions to Rice University Campus
- Parking Lots Open - 4 hours prior
- Tailgate Owley Opens - 3 hours prior to kickoff
- Rice Team Entrance into Stadium (Gate 4) - Approximately 2 hours prior to kickoff
- MOB in Tailgate Owley - 1 hour prior to kickoff
- MOB Pregame Performance - 20 minutes prior to kickoff
- Parking Lots Open - 90 minutes prior to game time
- Gates Open - 60 minutes prior to game time
- Parking Lots Open - 90 minutes prior to game time
- Gates Open - 90 minutes prior to game time
- Every person entering a Rice Athletic Facility must have a ticket unless 2 years and under
- Concessions can be found in various locations around Rice Stadium, Tudor Fieldhouse, Reckling Park and Holloway Field
- Re-entry is allowed. Please have an attendant exit scan your ticket.
- Restrooms are located along the lower East and West concourses of Rice Stadium, the upper and lower East concourse and upper West concourse of Tudor Fieldhouse and the main concourse of Reckling Park.
Gate and Ticket InformationFootball
- Gate 1 - Ticket Sales (Cash/Credit Card), Public Will Call, R-Card, Rice Cheer/Dance Pass, Texas High School Coaches Association Pass List and Media Will Call
- Gate 2 - Entry Gate Only
- Gate 3 - Ticket Sales (Cash/Credit Card), Rice Coach and Player Tickets
- Gate 4 - Ticket Sales (Cash/Credit Card), Visiting Team Pass List and Student Entrance
- Box Office Windows - Ticket Sales (Cash/Credit Card), Public Will Call, Media Will Call and Player Pass List
- Box Office Windows - Ticket Sales (Cash/Credit Card), Public Will Call and Media Will Call
- Lobby Door One - Rice Player Pass and Visiting Team Player Pass
- Lobby Doors Two through Four- Public and Student Entrances
- Ticketing Tent at Main Entrance - Ticket Sales (Cash Only), Public Will Call, Media Will Call, Player Pass Lists
- Box Office Windows - Ticket Sales (Cash/Credit Card), Public Will Call, Media Will Call, Player Pass Lists
- Lobby Doors One through Four- Public and Student Entrances
StudentsCurrent students of Rice University with valid Rice IDs are permitted free entry to all games by having their ID swiped. Students must sit in Sections 115-116 at Rice Stadium and Sections 113-117 at Tudor Fieldhouse. These seats are available on a first come first served basis. A student of Rice University can buy a guest ticket for the student section at a reduced price only in advance of an upcoming home game.
- Weapons of any kind
- No pets (Exception: service animals)
- Tobacco Products
- Food and Beverages (Exception: 1 liter unopened bottle of water)
- Unauthorized banners, signs or flags
- Artificial noisemakers
- Oversized bags, briefcases, coolers, etc.
- Recording Devices (professional cameras, tripods, etc.)
- Laser Pointers
- Proper behavior is expected from all of our guests
- Foul/abusive language and/or rowdy behavior will not be tolerated and will be cause for ejection and/or arrest. Notify the nearest usher immediately if actions of this type occur near you.
- Retain ticket stubs for ushers to verify proper seat location. Adults should ensure that children are in possession of their own ticket. This will facilitate reuniting the child with parents should they become separated.
- Sit only in your assigned seat to avoid inconveniencing other guests.
- Keep aisles clear at all times; emergency situations require that stairways be kept clear. Guests sitting or standing in the aisles jeopardize the safety of others.
- Be prepared to show your ticket stub each time you enter your assigned seating section.
- Entering the playing field/court without authorization or throwing objects is a violation of facility rules and may prove hazardous. Offenders will be ejected and subject to arrest and prosecution.
- Disabled seating is reserved for disabled guests and their companions only with valid accessible tickets.
Rice RV ParkingRV Parking is located southeast of Rice Stadium in West Lot 5. Parking for large RV vehicles is $50 per vehicle per game, and space is limited. This lot opens six hours prior to game time. Please call the parking office at (713) 348-2020 to reserve your RV spot.
Owls Win Streak Snapped at Southern Miss
02/23/2017 - W. Basketball - Rice redshirt sophomore Nicole Iademarco registered a career-high 26 points but it wasn’t enough to help the Owls run their C-USA win streak ...
Swimmers In Third Place After Day Two At C-USA ...
02/23/2017 - W. Swimming - Rice junior swimmer Jaecey Parham posted the second-fastest mark in school history to take second in the 200-yard individual medley, and sophomore ...
Men's Hoops Looks to Get Back On Track against ...
02/22/2017 - M. Basketball - Rice looks to get back on track this Thursday, Feb. 23, when it hosts Southern Miss. Tip-off is set for 7 p.m. CT and will be live-streamed at CUSA...
Owls Host Two This Weekend
02/23/2017 - W. Tennis - The Rice women’s tennis team, fresh off of jumping back into the national top 25, will host a pair of matches this weekend at the George R....
Stern Tests Await Owls at Blue Gray National...
02/23/2017 - M. Tennis - The 47th ranked Rice men’s tennis team will renew some old acquaintances and get a taste of tournament-style dual competition when they...
Owls Second After Opening Day of C-USA Swim Meet
02/22/2017 - W. Swimming - The Rice swim team is in second place after the first day of action at the annual Conference USA Championships held Wednesday night in Atlanta, Ga.
Red-Hot Owls Travel to Southern Miss Thursday
02/22/2017 - W. Basketball - The Rice Owls women’s basketball team will look for their fifth consecutive victory on Thursday when they travel to Hattiesburg to face...
Dallas Baptist Tops Rice Tuesday Night, 8-4
02/21/2017 - Baseball - Six Rice pitchers combined for 17 strikeouts to post the staff's highest single game total in two years, but a pair of Dallas Baptist homers and...
- Top Videos /
- Online Store