Important Links:2016-17 Parking Information
Directions to Rice University Campus
- Parking Lots Open - 4 hours prior
- Tailgate Owley Opens - 3 hours prior to kickoff
- Rice Team Entrance into Stadium (Gate 4) - Approximately 2 hours prior to kickoff
- MOB in Tailgate Owley - 1 hour prior to kickoff
- MOB Pregame Performance - 20 minutes prior to kickoff
- Parking Lots Open - 90 minutes prior to game time
- Gates Open - 60 minutes prior to game time
- Parking Lots Open - 90 minutes prior to game time
- Gates Open - 90 minutes prior to game time
- Every person entering a Rice Athletic Facility must have a ticket unless 2 years and under
- Concessions can be found in various locations around Rice Stadium, Tudor Fieldhouse, Reckling Park and Holloway Field
- Re-entry is allowed. Please have an attendant exit scan your ticket.
- Restrooms are located along the lower East and West concourses of Rice Stadium, the upper and lower East concourse and upper West concourse of Tudor Fieldhouse and the main concourse of Reckling Park.
Gate and Ticket InformationFootball
- Gate 1 - Ticket Sales (Cash/Credit Card), Public Will Call, R-Card, Rice Cheer/Dance Pass, Texas High School Coaches Association Pass List and Media Will Call
- Gate 2 - Entry Gate Only
- Gate 3 - Ticket Sales (Cash/Credit Card), Rice Coach and Player Tickets
- Gate 4 - Ticket Sales (Cash/Credit Card), Visiting Team Pass List and Student Entrance
- Box Office Windows - Ticket Sales (Cash/Credit Card), Public Will Call, Media Will Call and Player Pass List
- Box Office Windows - Ticket Sales (Cash/Credit Card), Public Will Call and Media Will Call
- Lobby Door One - Rice Player Pass and Visiting Team Player Pass
- Lobby Doors Two through Four- Public and Student Entrances
- Ticketing Tent at Main Entrance - Ticket Sales (Cash Only), Public Will Call, Media Will Call, Player Pass Lists
- Box Office Windows - Ticket Sales (Cash/Credit Card), Public Will Call, Media Will Call, Player Pass Lists
- Lobby Doors One through Four- Public and Student Entrances
StudentsCurrent students of Rice University with valid Rice IDs are permitted free entry to all games by having their ID swiped. Students must sit in Sections 115-116 at Rice Stadium and Sections 113-117 at Tudor Fieldhouse. These seats are available on a first come first served basis. A student of Rice University can buy a guest ticket for the student section at a reduced price only in advance of an upcoming home game.
- Weapons of any kind
- No pets (Exception: service animals)
- Tobacco Products
- Food and Beverages (Exception: 1 liter unopened bottle of water)
- Unauthorized banners, signs or flags
- Artificial noisemakers
- Oversized bags, briefcases, coolers, etc.
- Recording Devices (professional cameras, tripods, etc.)
- Laser Pointers
- Proper behavior is expected from all of our guests
- Foul/abusive language and/or rowdy behavior will not be tolerated and will be cause for ejection and/or arrest. Notify the nearest usher immediately if actions of this type occur near you.
- Retain ticket stubs for ushers to verify proper seat location. Adults should ensure that children are in possession of their own ticket. This will facilitate reuniting the child with parents should they become separated.
- Sit only in your assigned seat to avoid inconveniencing other guests.
- Keep aisles clear at all times; emergency situations require that stairways be kept clear. Guests sitting or standing in the aisles jeopardize the safety of others.
- Be prepared to show your ticket stub each time you enter your assigned seating section.
- Entering the playing field/court without authorization or throwing objects is a violation of facility rules and may prove hazardous. Offenders will be ejected and subject to arrest and prosecution.
- Disabled seating is reserved for disabled guests and their companions only with valid accessible tickets.
Rice RV ParkingRV Parking is located southeast of Rice Stadium in West Lot 5. Parking for large RV vehicles is $50 per vehicle per game, and space is limited. This lot opens six hours prior to game time. Please call the parking office at (713) 348-2020 to reserve your RV spot.
Astete, Durkin and Ho Look to Add Singles...
09/25/2016 - W. Tennis - Fernanda Astete, Savannah Durkin and Alison Ho will look to add singles titles to their success in doubles on Sunday in the final round of action ...
Cross Country Victorious at Texas A&M Invitational
09/24/2016 - W. Cross Country - The Rice Owls women’s cross country team won their second meet in as many tries this season by capturing first place at Saturday’s 17-t...
PHOTO GALLERY: Brian Patterson Center Dedication
09/23/2016 - General Release - Rice officially dedicated the Brian Patterson Sports Performance Center on September 23rd.
Owls Rally to Defeat UTEP in C-USA Opener
09/23/2016 - W. Volleyball - The Rice Owls volleyball team rallied from a 2-1 deficit to defeat the UTEP Miners in five sets (25-15, 22-25, 22-25, 25-11, 15-11) Friday evening ...
CUSA TV Makes Rice Stadium Debut on Saturday
09/23/2016 - Football - Live video coverage of Rice Football will enter a new phase on Saturday when the Owls game against North Texas is streamed live on CUSA TV by...
Owls Advance Nine of Ten in Invite Opener
09/23/2016 - W. Tennis - The Rice women’s tennis team opened its 2016 Fall tournament schedule by advancing nine of 10 entries to the winners bracket in singles and ...
Rice Blanks LA Tech Thursday Night 4-0
09/22/2016 - W. Soccer - The Rice soccer team jumped out to an early 2-0 lead and pulled away for a 4-0 shutout Conference USA road victory at Louisiana Tech Thursday night...
Varied Field Highlights Rice Invitational
09/22/2016 - W. Tennis - The Rice women’s tennis team will face a varied lineup of foes when they open their 2016 Fall tournament season by hosting the Rice...
- Top Videos /
- Online Store