Important Links:2015 Football Parking Information
Directions to Rice University Campus
- Parking Lots Open - 4 hours prior
- Tailgate Owley Opens - 3 hours prior to kickoff
- Rice Team Entrance into Stadium (Gate 4) - Approximately 2 hours prior to kickoff
- MOB in Tailgate Owley - 1 hour prior to kickoff
- MOB Pregame Performance - 20 minutes prior to kickoff
- Every person entering the stadium must have a ticket unless 2 years and under
- There will be no alcoholic beverages for sale at the concession stands
- There will be beer served in The Roost, located on the upper West concourse
- Concessions can be found in various locations around the stadium
- Re-entry is allowed. Please see a gate attendant upon exit to get stamped
- Restrooms are located along the lower East and West concourses
- An ATM machine is located behind section 105
- Gate 1 - Ticket Sales (Cash/Credit Card), Will Call, Rice Player Pass, Visiting Team Player Pass and Media Will Call
- Gate 4 - Ticket Sales (Cash/Credit Card) and Student Entrance
StudentsCurrent students of Rice University with valid Rice IDs are permitted free entry to all games by having their ID swiped. Students must sit in Sections 115-116, and these seats are available on a first come first serve basis. A student of Rice University can buy a guest ticket for the student section at a reduced price only in advance of an upcoming home football game.
- No weapons of any kind
- No pets (Exception: service animals)
- Tobacco Products
- Food and Beverages (Exception: 1 liter unopened bottle of water)
- Unauthorized banners, signs or flags
- Artificial noisemakers
- Oversized bags, briefcases, coolers, etc.
- Recording Devices (professional cameras, tripods, etc.)
- Laser Pointers
- Proper behavior is expected from all of our guests
- Foul/abusive language and/or rowdy behavior will not be tolerated and will be cause for ejection and/or arrest. Notify the nearest usher immediately if actions of this type occur near you.
- Retain ticket stubs for ushers to verify proper seat location. Adults should ensure that children are in possession of their own ticket. This will facilitate reuniting the child with parents should they become separated.
- Sit only in your assigned seat to avoid inconveniencing other guests.
- Keep aisles clear at all times; emergency situations require that stairways be kept clear. Guests sitting or standing in the Stadium aisles jeopardize the safety of others.
- Be prepared to show your ticket stub each time you enter your assigned seating section.
- Entering the playing field without authorization or throwing objects is a violation of stadium rules and may prove hazardous. Offenders will be ejected and subject to arrest and prosecution.
- Disabled seating is reserved for disabled guests and their companions only with valid accessible tickets.