Important Links:2015 Football Parking Information
Directions to Rice University Campus
- Parking Lots Open - 4 hours prior
- Tailgate Owley Opens - 3 hours prior to kickoff
- Rice Team Entrance into Stadium (Gate 4) - Approximately 2 hours prior to kickoff
- MOB in Tailgate Owley - 1 hour prior to kickoff
- MOB Pregame Performance - 20 minutes prior to kickoff
- Every person entering the stadium must have a ticket unless 2 years and under
- There will be no alcoholic beverages for sale at the concession stands
- There will be beer served in The Roost, located on the upper West concourse
- Concessions can be found in various locations around the stadium
- Re-entry is allowed. Please see a gate attendant upon exit to get stamped
- Restrooms are located along the lower East and West concourses
- Gate 1 - Ticket Sales (Cash/Credit Card), Will Call, Rice Player Pass, Visiting Team Player Pass and Media Will Call
- Gate 4 - Ticket Sales (Cash/Credit Card) and Student Entrance
StudentsCurrent students of Rice University with valid Rice IDs are permitted free entry to all games by having their ID swiped. Students must sit in Sections 115-116, and these seats are available on a first come first serve basis. A student of Rice University can buy a guest ticket for the student section at a reduced price only in advance of an upcoming home football game.
- No weapons of any kind
- No pets (Exception: service animals)
- Tobacco Products
- Food and Beverages (Exception: 1 liter unopened bottle of water)
- Unauthorized banners, signs or flags
- Artificial noisemakers
- Oversized bags, briefcases, coolers, etc.
- Recording Devices (professional cameras, tripods, etc.)
- Laser Pointers
- Proper behavior is expected from all of our guests
- Foul/abusive language and/or rowdy behavior will not be tolerated and will be cause for ejection and/or arrest. Notify the nearest usher immediately if actions of this type occur near you.
- Retain ticket stubs for ushers to verify proper seat location. Adults should ensure that children are in possession of their own ticket. This will facilitate reuniting the child with parents should they become separated.
- Sit only in your assigned seat to avoid inconveniencing other guests.
- Keep aisles clear at all times; emergency situations require that stairways be kept clear. Guests sitting or standing in the Stadium aisles jeopardize the safety of others.
- Be prepared to show your ticket stub each time you enter your assigned seating section.
- Entering the playing field without authorization or throwing objects is a violation of stadium rules and may prove hazardous. Offenders will be ejected and subject to arrest and prosecution.
- Disabled seating is reserved for disabled guests and their companions only with valid accessible tickets.
Rice Stadium RV ParkingRV Parking is located southeast of Rice Stadium in West Lot 5. Parking for large RV vehicles is $50 per vehicle per game, and space is limited. This lot opens six hours prior to kickoff. Please call the parking office at (713) 348-2020 to reserve your RV spot.
Fresno State Pulls Away from Rice, 82-65
11/22/2015 - M. Basketball - For the second straight game ,Rice started out hot, but could not keep it going, as Fresno State snapped a five-game losing streak to the Owls, 82-...
UTSA Ends Owls' Pursuit of Fourth Consecutive Bowl
11/21/2015 - Football - The Rice Owls saw their hopes of extending Conference USA's longest active bowl streak come to an end as UTSA used a pair of second quarter...
Rice Wins Team Title at UH Invitational
11/21/2015 - W. Swimming - Sophomore Alicia Caldwell won the 200-yard backstroke with an NCAA provisional qualifying time of 1:57.19 to help the Rice swimmers take home the...
Men's Hoops Hosts Fresno State in Roundball...
11/21/2015 - M. Basketball - Rice continues its five-game homestand this Sunday, Nov. 22, when it hosts Fresno State in the second game of the Roundball Showcase. Tip-off is...
Owls Fall to Longhorns in Home Opener
11/21/2015 - W. Basketball - Rice sophomore Shani Rainey scored a game-high 20 points but a second half surge from the No. 8/11 Texas Longhorns proved to be too much to...
Roper Finishes 56th at NCAA Cross Country...
11/21/2015 - W. Cross Country - Rice redshirt junior Cali Roper capped off a stellar cross country season with a 56th place finish at Saturday's NCAA Cross Country Championships...
Volleyball Team Falls In First Round at C-USA...
11/20/2015 - W. Volleyball - The Rice volleyball team jumped out to a solid opening set, but Southern Miss rallied to claim each of the next three on the way to a 17-25, 25-15,...
Swimmers Extend Lead On 2nd Day At Houston...
11/20/2015 - W. Swimming - The sophomore tandem of Alicia Caldwell and Kaitlyn Swinney both claimed individual events, with Caldwell later joining-in on a winning Rice relay,...
- Top Videos /
- Online Store