Important Links:2015-16 Parking Information
Directions to Rice University Campus
- Parking Lots Open - 4 hours prior
- Tailgate Owley Opens - 3 hours prior to kickoff
- Rice Team Entrance into Stadium (Gate 4) - Approximately 2 hours prior to kickoff
- MOB in Tailgate Owley - 1 hour prior to kickoff
- MOB Pregame Performance - 20 minutes prior to kickoff
- Parking Lots Open - 90 minutes prior to game time
- Gates Open - 60 minutes prior to game time
- Parking Lots Open - 90 minutes prior to game time
- Gates Open - 90 minutes prior to game time
- Every person entering a Rice Athletic Facility must have a ticket unless 2 years and under
- Concessions can be found in various locations around Rice Stadium, Tudor Fieldhouse, Reckling Park and Holloway Field
- Re-entry is allowed. Please have an attendant exit scan your ticket.
- Restrooms are located along the lower East and West concourses of Rice Stadium, the upper and lower East concourse and upper West concourse of Tudor Fieldhouse and the main concourse of Reckling Park.
Gate and Ticket InformationFootball
- Gate 1 - Ticket Sales (Cash/Credit Card), Will Call, Rice Player Pass, Visiting Team Player Pass and Media Will Call
- Gate 4 - Ticket Sales (Cash/Credit Card) and Student Entrance
- Box Office Windows - Ticket Sales (Cash/Credit Card), Public Will Call, Media Will Call and Player Pass List
- Box Office Windows - Ticket Sales (Cash/Credit Card), Public Will Call and Media Will Call
- Lobby Door One - Rice Player Pass and Visiting Team Player Pass
- Lobby Doors Two through Four- Public and Student Entrances
- Ticketing Tent at Main Entrance - Ticket Sales (Cash Only), Public Will Call, Media Will Call, Player Pass Lists
- Box Office Windows - Ticket Sales (Cash/Credit Card), Public Will Call, Media Will Call, Player Pass Lists
- Lobby Doors One through Four- Public and Student Entrances
StudentsCurrent students of Rice University with valid Rice IDs are permitted free entry to all games by having their ID swiped. Students must sit in Sections 115-116 at Rice Stadium and Sections 113-117 at Tudor Fieldhouse. These seats are available on a first come first served basis. A student of Rice University can buy a guest ticket for the student section at a reduced price only in advance of an upcoming home game.
- Weapons of any kind
- No pets (Exception: service animals)
- Tobacco Products
- Food and Beverages (Exception: 1 liter unopened bottle of water)
- Unauthorized banners, signs or flags
- Artificial noisemakers
- Oversized bags, briefcases, coolers, etc.
- Recording Devices (professional cameras, tripods, etc.)
- Laser Pointers
- Proper behavior is expected from all of our guests
- Foul/abusive language and/or rowdy behavior will not be tolerated and will be cause for ejection and/or arrest. Notify the nearest usher immediately if actions of this type occur near you.
- Retain ticket stubs for ushers to verify proper seat location. Adults should ensure that children are in possession of their own ticket. This will facilitate reuniting the child with parents should they become separated.
- Sit only in your assigned seat to avoid inconveniencing other guests.
- Keep aisles clear at all times; emergency situations require that stairways be kept clear. Guests sitting or standing in the aisles jeopardize the safety of others.
- Be prepared to show your ticket stub each time you enter your assigned seating section.
- Entering the playing field/court without authorization or throwing objects is a violation of facility rules and may prove hazardous. Offenders will be ejected and subject to arrest and prosecution.
- Disabled seating is reserved for disabled guests and their companions only with valid accessible tickets.
Rice RV ParkingRV Parking is located southeast of Rice Stadium in West Lot 5. Parking for large RV vehicles is $50 per vehicle per game, and space is limited. This lot opens six hours prior to game time. Please call the parking office at (713) 348-2020 to reserve your RV spot.
Schmidt and Ho Lead Owls' C-USA Honors Parade
Farrimond, Pollard and Williams Named to...
04/27/2016 - Football - The National Football Foundation and College Hall of Fame (NFF) announced today three Rice Owls are among a group of 868 players who have been...
Baseball Splits Friday Double-header With...
04/29/2016 - Baseball - The Rice baseball team had strong outing from junior Jon Duplantier to claim 5-1 victory over visiting Charlotte in the opening game of a...
Rice Hosts Charlotte Friday In C-USA Twin-bill
04/28/2016 - Baseball - The Rice baseball team, 25-13 overall and ranked as high as No. 15 in the nation this week by Baseball America, returns to Conference USA league...
Upcoming Baseball Schedule Changed Due To...
04/28/2016 - Baseball - Changes have been made to this weekend's Rice and University of Charlotte baseball series at Reckling Park due to impending weather conditions in...
Ferris Named Head Coach at William & Mary
04/27/2016 - W. Volleyball - Former Rice associate head coach Melissa Ferris was named the head volleyball of William & Mary, the school announced on Wednesday.
Swim Team Announces Individual Award Winners
04/26/2016 - W. Swimming - Led by sophomore Alicia Caldwell as the Rice Swimmer of the Year, Owl head swim coach Seth Huston announced the program's individual award winners ...
Karakolis Selected C-USA Athlete of the Week
04/26/2016 - M. Track - Rice senior thrower Evan Karakolis has been selected the Conference USA Male Field Athlete of the Week following his record-breaking performance at...
- Top Videos /
- Online Store