Important Links:2016-17 Parking Information
Directions to Rice University Campus
- Parking Lots Open - 4 hours prior
- Tailgate Owley Opens - 3 hours prior to kickoff
- Rice Team Entrance into Stadium (Gate 4) - Approximately 2 hours prior to kickoff
- MOB in Tailgate Owley - 1 hour prior to kickoff
- MOB Pregame Performance - 20 minutes prior to kickoff
- Parking Lots Open - 90 minutes prior to game time
- Gates Open - 60 minutes prior to game time
- Parking Lots Open - 90 minutes prior to game time
- Gates Open - 90 minutes prior to game time
- Every person entering a Rice Athletic Facility must have a ticket unless 2 years and under
- Concessions can be found in various locations around Rice Stadium, Tudor Fieldhouse, Reckling Park and Holloway Field
- Re-entry is allowed. Please have an attendant exit scan your ticket.
- Restrooms are located along the lower East and West concourses of Rice Stadium, the upper and lower East concourse and upper West concourse of Tudor Fieldhouse and the main concourse of Reckling Park.
Gate and Ticket InformationFootball
- Gate 1 - Ticket Sales (Cash/Credit Card), Will Call, Rice Player Pass, and Media Will Call
- Gate 2 - Ticket Sales (Cash ONLY)
- Gate 3 - Ticket Sales (Cash/Credit Card), Visiting Team Player Pass
- Gate 4 - Ticket Sales (Cash/Credit Card) and Student Entrance
- Box Office Windows - Ticket Sales (Cash/Credit Card), Public Will Call, Media Will Call and Player Pass List
- Box Office Windows - Ticket Sales (Cash/Credit Card), Public Will Call and Media Will Call
- Lobby Door One - Rice Player Pass and Visiting Team Player Pass
- Lobby Doors Two through Four- Public and Student Entrances
- Ticketing Tent at Main Entrance - Ticket Sales (Cash Only), Public Will Call, Media Will Call, Player Pass Lists
- Box Office Windows - Ticket Sales (Cash/Credit Card), Public Will Call, Media Will Call, Player Pass Lists
- Lobby Doors One through Four- Public and Student Entrances
StudentsCurrent students of Rice University with valid Rice IDs are permitted free entry to all games by having their ID swiped. Students must sit in Sections 115-116 at Rice Stadium and Sections 113-117 at Tudor Fieldhouse. These seats are available on a first come first served basis. A student of Rice University can buy a guest ticket for the student section at a reduced price only in advance of an upcoming home game.
- Weapons of any kind
- No pets (Exception: service animals)
- Tobacco Products
- Food and Beverages (Exception: 1 liter unopened bottle of water)
- Unauthorized banners, signs or flags
- Artificial noisemakers
- Oversized bags, briefcases, coolers, etc.
- Recording Devices (professional cameras, tripods, etc.)
- Laser Pointers
- Proper behavior is expected from all of our guests
- Foul/abusive language and/or rowdy behavior will not be tolerated and will be cause for ejection and/or arrest. Notify the nearest usher immediately if actions of this type occur near you.
- Retain ticket stubs for ushers to verify proper seat location. Adults should ensure that children are in possession of their own ticket. This will facilitate reuniting the child with parents should they become separated.
- Sit only in your assigned seat to avoid inconveniencing other guests.
- Keep aisles clear at all times; emergency situations require that stairways be kept clear. Guests sitting or standing in the aisles jeopardize the safety of others.
- Be prepared to show your ticket stub each time you enter your assigned seating section.
- Entering the playing field/court without authorization or throwing objects is a violation of facility rules and may prove hazardous. Offenders will be ejected and subject to arrest and prosecution.
- Disabled seating is reserved for disabled guests and their companions only with valid accessible tickets.
Rice RV ParkingRV Parking is located southeast of Rice Stadium in West Lot 5. Parking for large RV vehicles is $50 per vehicle per game, and space is limited. This lot opens six hours prior to game time. Please call the parking office at (713) 348-2020 to reserve your RV spot.
Bevan Announces Emily Massad Rabbitt Award
07/21/2016 - W. Track - Rice University women’s track & field/cross country head coach Jim Bevan announced on Tuesday the creation of the Emily Massad Rabbitt Award.
Rice Remembers Hally Beth Poindexter
07/20/2016 - General Release - Dr. Hally Beth Walker Poindexter (Rice, 1947), who worked tirelessly to establish women’s intercollegiate athletics at Rice University, will ...
Lyons Tabbed by C-USA Coaches
07/20/2016 - Football - Rice senior linebacker Alex Lyons, who has led the Owls in tackles in each of the last two seasons, has been named to the 2016 preseason Coaches...
Reilly Qualifies for U.S. Amateur
07/20/2016 - M. Golf - Kevin Reilly, who will be a senior on the Rice golf team this fall, finished in the top three of the U.S. Amateur qualifying tournament played at...
Langley Announces 2016-17 Non-Conference Schedule
07/20/2016 - W. Basketball - Rice University head women’s basketball coach Tina Langley has announced the upcoming 2016-17 non-conference basketball schedule, which...
MacFarlane, Ip Named C-USA Scholar-Athletes of ...
07/19/2016 - W. Track - Belle MacFarlane and Katherine Ip have been named recipients of the 2015-16 Conference USA Scholar Athlete of the Year awards for their respective ...
Football Mini-Plans Now on Sale
07/18/2016 - Football - Rice Football fans now have the opportunity to create their own package of reserved seats for the 2016 football season by taking advantage of the...
Dillard Named to a Pair of Watch Lists
07/17/2016 - Football - Senior running back Darik Dillard was named to the Wuerffel Trophy Watch List while also being named as a nominee for the 25th annual Allstate AFCA...
- Top Videos /
- Online Store