Important Links:2015-16 Parking Information
Directions to Rice University Campus
- Parking Lots Open - 4 hours prior
- Tailgate Owley Opens - 3 hours prior to kickoff
- Rice Team Entrance into Stadium (Gate 4) - Approximately 2 hours prior to kickoff
- MOB in Tailgate Owley - 1 hour prior to kickoff
- MOB Pregame Performance - 20 minutes prior to kickoff
- Parking Lots Open - 90 minutes prior to game time
- Gates Open - 60 minutes prior to game time
- Every person entering a Rice Athletic Facility must have a ticket unless 2 years and under
- Concessions can be found in various locations around Rice Stadium, Tudor Fieldhouse, Reckling Park and Holloway Field
- Re-entry is allowed. Please have an attendant exit scan your ticket.
- Restrooms are located along the lower East and West concourses of Rice Stadium, the upper and lower East concourse and upper West concourse of Tudor Fieldhouse and the main concourse of Reckling Park.
Gate and Ticket InformationFootball
- Gate 1 - Ticket Sales (Cash/Credit Card), Will Call, Rice Player Pass, Visiting Team Player Pass and Media Will Call
- Gate 4 - Ticket Sales (Cash/Credit Card) and Student Entrance
- Box Office Windows - Ticket Sales (Cash/Credit Card), Public Will Call, Media Will Call and Player Pass List
- Box Office Windows - Ticket Sales (Cash/Credit Card), Public Will Call and Media Will Call
- Lobby Door One - Rice Player Pass and Visiting Team Player Pass
- Lobby Doors Two through Four- Public and Student Entrances
- Ticketing Tent at Main Entrance - Ticket Sales (Cash Only), Public Will Call, Media Will Call, Player Pass Lists
- Box Office Windows - Ticket Sales (Cash/Credit Card), Public Will Call, Media Will Call, Player Pass Lists
- Lobby Doors One through Four- Public and Student Entrances
StudentsCurrent students of Rice University with valid Rice IDs are permitted free entry to all games by having their ID swiped. Students must sit in Sections 115-116 at Rice Stadium and Sections 113-117 at Tudor Fieldhouse. These seats are available on a first come first served basis. A student of Rice University can buy a guest ticket for the student section at a reduced price only in advance of an upcoming home game.
- Weapons of any kind
- No pets (Exception: service animals)
- Tobacco Products
- Food and Beverages (Exception: 1 liter unopened bottle of water)
- Unauthorized banners, signs or flags
- Artificial noisemakers
- Oversized bags, briefcases, coolers, etc.
- Recording Devices (professional cameras, tripods, etc.)
- Laser Pointers
- Proper behavior is expected from all of our guests
- Foul/abusive language and/or rowdy behavior will not be tolerated and will be cause for ejection and/or arrest. Notify the nearest usher immediately if actions of this type occur near you.
- Retain ticket stubs for ushers to verify proper seat location. Adults should ensure that children are in possession of their own ticket. This will facilitate reuniting the child with parents should they become separated.
- Sit only in your assigned seat to avoid inconveniencing other guests.
- Keep aisles clear at all times; emergency situations require that stairways be kept clear. Guests sitting or standing in the aisles jeopardize the safety of others.
- Be prepared to show your ticket stub each time you enter your assigned seating section.
- Entering the playing field/court without authorization or throwing objects is a violation of facility rules and may prove hazardous. Offenders will be ejected and subject to arrest and prosecution.
- Disabled seating is reserved for disabled guests and their companions only with valid accessible tickets.
Rice RV ParkingRV Parking is located southeast of Rice Stadium in West Lot 5. Parking for large RV vehicles is $50 per vehicle per game, and space is limited. This lot opens six hours prior to game time. Please call the parking office at (713) 348-2020 to reserve your RV spot.
Strong Second Half Propels Rice to Victory over...
02/06/2016 - M. Basketball - Rice made its first eight shots of the second half to turn a one-point halftime deficit into a 72-65 victory over Southern Miss, Saturday night at ...
Owls Fall at Southern Miss, 68-62
02/06/2016 - W. Basketball - Rice junior forward Jasmine Goodwine notched her second double-double of the season but the Owls' bid to hand Southern Miss their first home loss...
Third Sets A Charm as Owls Drop Arizona
02/06/2016 - W. Tennis - Savannah Durkin, Alison Ho and Lindsey Hodge shook off first-set disappointments to rally themselves and their teammates and spark a 6-1 win over...
Wildcats Hold Off Owls
02/06/2016 - M. Tennis - David Warren ran his singles record to 6-0 this year and his dual unbeaten streak to 15 matches, but 21st ranked Northwestern thwarted Rice's...
Ding Wins Triple Jump at Charlie Thomas...
02/06/2016 - W. Track - Rice junior Daisy Ding won the triple jump on her final attempt on the final day of the Charlie Thomas Invitational Saturday afternoon on the...
Riddle Breaks Own School Record in Weight Throw
02/06/2016 - M. Track - Just seven days after breaking the Rice record in the weight throw, sophomore thrower Austin Riddle re-broke his own mark with a distance of 17.72m...
Men's Hoops Closes Homestand Versus Southern Miss
02/05/2016 - M. Basketball - Rice closes its three-game homestand this Saturday, February 6, when it hosts Southern Miss. Tip-off is scheduled for 7 p.m. CT.
Freshmen Spark Owls Over Cornell
02/05/2016 - M. Tennis - Freshmen Jake Hansen and Emanuel Llamas clinched the doubles point and then added wins in singles to spark No. 50 Rice to a 4-1 win over No. 60...
- Top Videos /
- Online Store