Important Links:2015 Football Parking Information
Directions to Rice University Campus
- Parking Lots Open - 4 hours prior
- Tailgate Owley Opens - 3 hours prior to kickoff
- Rice Team Entrance into Stadium (Gate 4) - Approximately 2 hours prior to kickoff
- MOB in Tailgate Owley - 1 hour prior to kickoff
- MOB Pregame Performance - 20 minutes prior to kickoff
- Every person entering the stadium must have a ticket unless 2 years and under
- There will be no alcoholic beverages for sale at the concession stands
- There will be beer served in The Roost, located on the upper West concourse
- Concessions can be found in various locations around the stadium
- Re-entry is allowed. Please see a gate attendant upon exit to get stamped
- Restrooms are located along the lower East and West concourses
- An ATM machine is located behind section 105
- Gate 1 - Ticket Sales (Cash/Credit Card), Will Call, Rice Player Pass, Visiting Team Player Pass and Media Will Call
- Gate 4 - Ticket Sales (Cash/Credit Card) and Student Entrance
StudentsCurrent students of Rice University with valid Rice IDs are permitted free entry to all games by having their ID swiped. Students must sit in Sections 115-116, and these seats are available on a first come first serve basis. A student of Rice University can buy a guest ticket for the student section at a reduced price only in advance of an upcoming home football game.
- No weapons of any kind
- No pets (Exception: service animals)
- Tobacco Products
- Food and Beverages (Exception: 1 liter unopened bottle of water)
- Unauthorized banners, signs or flags
- Artificial noisemakers
- Oversized bags, briefcases, coolers, etc.
- Recording Devices (professional cameras, tripods, etc.)
- Laser Pointers
- Proper behavior is expected from all of our guests
- Foul/abusive language and/or rowdy behavior will not be tolerated and will be cause for ejection and/or arrest. Notify the nearest usher immediately if actions of this type occur near you.
- Retain ticket stubs for ushers to verify proper seat location. Adults should ensure that children are in possession of their own ticket. This will facilitate reuniting the child with parents should they become separated.
- Sit only in your assigned seat to avoid inconveniencing other guests.
- Keep aisles clear at all times; emergency situations require that stairways be kept clear. Guests sitting or standing in the Stadium aisles jeopardize the safety of others.
- Be prepared to show your ticket stub each time you enter your assigned seating section.
- Entering the playing field without authorization or throwing objects is a violation of stadium rules and may prove hazardous. Offenders will be ejected and subject to arrest and prosecution.
- Disabled seating is reserved for disabled guests and their companions only with valid accessible tickets.
Rice Stadium RV ParkingRV Parking is located southeast of Rice Stadium in West Lot 5. Parking for large RV vehicles is $50 per vehicle per game, and space is limited. This lot opens six hours prior to kickoff. Please call the parking office at (713) 348-2020 to reserve your RV spot.
Summer Ball Update
08/02/2015 - Baseball - Here's the weekly update on the Rice baseball players on their respective collegiate leagues across the nation.
Golf Earns Team Academic Award from GCAA
07/29/2015 - M. Golf - A week after a pair of golfers earned All-America Scholar honors, the Rice golf team earned All-Academic Team honors from the Golf Coaches...
Men's Basketball Earns NABC Team Academic...
07/29/2015 - M. Basketball - For the third consecutive year, the Rice men's basketball team earned the National Association of Basketball Coaches Team Academic Award, announced...
Volleyball Earns Seventh Consecutive AVCA...
07/29/2015 - W. Volleyball - For a seventh consecutive season the Owls volleyball squad received the Team Academic Award from the American Volleyball Coaches Association (AVCA)...
Owls Partner with STRIVR on Virtual Reality...
07/28/2015 - Football - Rice Athletics has joined a select number of schools in taking a bold technological leap forward by partnering with STRIVR Labs on an immersive...
Warren Tabs Christensen as Assistant Coach
07/27/2015 - M. Track - Rice University men's track and field head coach Jon Warren announced on Monday the promotion of Brek Christensen to assistant coach.
Langley to Make Rice Coaching Debut at Kentucky
07/27/2015 - W. Basketball - Rice University head women's basketball coach Tina Langley announced the Owls non-conference schedule for the upcoming 2015-16 season on Monday.
Karakolis Takes Seventh at Pan American Games
07/24/2015 - M. Track - Junior thrower Evan Karakolis represented Canada and Rice University proudly by finishing seventh in the men's javelin final on Friday afternoon at...
- Top Videos /
- Online Store