Rice Stadium--Ground Rules For Fans
General Admission Policies:
- General Admission tickets will be labeled so and are good only for the seats in the upper deck
- Concessions are located in various locations around the stadium
- Restrooms are located along the lower east and west concourses
- Every person entering the stadium must have a ticket unless 2 and under
- Youth is 3 to 17 and must have a ticket
- Re-entry is allowed with a valid ticket stub for the current game
- There will be no alcoholic beverages for sale at the concession stands
- Beer Garden tent will be located underneath the scoreboard, no alcoholic beverages will be allowed to leave the Beer Garden area
- Rice General Public Sales, Will Call, and Player Pass tent will be located at Gate 1, General Public Sales will also be available at Gate 2
- Visiting Team Player Pass/ Will Call will be located at Gate 3
- ATM machine is located behind section 108
Current students of Rice University who have a valid Rice ID get in free to all games. Students sit in Sections 107-109 on a limited first come first serve basis. A student of Rice University can buy a guest ticket for the student section at a reduced price only in advance of an upcoming home football game.
- No weapons of any kind, animals or pets except those assisting ADA patrons, artificial noisemakers, outside food and beverages
- No oversized bags, briefcases, coolers, thermoses, video cameras, recording devices, professional cameras and tripods, laser pointers
- Any item deemed by rice stadium management to be dangerous or inappropriate
- Rice Stadium will not provide a storage area for any items
- Proper behavior is expected from all of our guests
- Foul/abusive language and/or rowdy behavior will not be tolerated and will be cause for ejection and/or arrest. Notify the nearest usher immediately if actions of this type occur near you.
- Retain ticket stubs for ushers to verify proper seat location. Adults should ensure that children are in possession of their own ticket. This will facilitate reuniting the child with parents should they become separated.
- Sit only in your assigned seat to avoid inconveniencing other guests.
- Keep aisles clear at all times; emergency situations require that stairways be kept clear. Guests sitting or standing in the Stadium aisles jeopardize the safety of others.
- Be prepared to show your ticket stub each time you enter your assigned seating section.
- Entering the playing field without authorization or throwing objects is a violation of Stadium rules and may prove hazardous. Offenders will be ejected and subject to arrest and prosecution.
- Disabled seating is reserved for disabled guests with one companion only.