Important Links:2016-17 Parking Information
Directions to Rice University Campus
- Parking Lots Open - 4 hours prior
- Tailgate Owley Opens - 3 hours prior to kickoff
- Rice Team Entrance into Stadium (Gate 4) - Approximately 2 hours prior to kickoff
- MOB in Tailgate Owley - 1 hour prior to kickoff
- MOB Pregame Performance - 20 minutes prior to kickoff
- Parking Lots Open - 90 minutes prior to game time
- Gates Open - 60 minutes prior to game time
- Parking Lots Open - 90 minutes prior to game time
- Gates Open - 90 minutes prior to game time
- Every person entering a Rice Athletic Facility must have a ticket unless 2 years and under
- Concessions can be found in various locations around Rice Stadium, Tudor Fieldhouse, Reckling Park and Holloway Field
- Re-entry is allowed. Please have an attendant exit scan your ticket.
- Restrooms are located along the lower East and West concourses of Rice Stadium, the upper and lower East concourse and upper West concourse of Tudor Fieldhouse and the main concourse of Reckling Park.
Gate and Ticket InformationFootball
- Gate 1 - Ticket Sales (Cash/Credit Card), Public Will Call, R-Card, Rice Cheer/Dance Pass, Texas High School Coaches Association Pass List and Media Will Call
- Gate 2 - Entry Gate Only
- Gate 3 - Ticket Sales (Cash/Credit Card), Rice Coach and Player Tickets
- Gate 4 - Ticket Sales (Cash/Credit Card), Visiting Team Pass List and Student Entrance
- Box Office Windows - Ticket Sales (Cash/Credit Card), Public Will Call, Media Will Call and Player Pass List
- Box Office Windows - Ticket Sales (Cash/Credit Card), Public Will Call and Media Will Call
- Lobby Door One - Rice Player Pass and Visiting Team Player Pass
- Lobby Doors Two through Four- Public and Student Entrances
- Ticketing Tent at Main Entrance - Ticket Sales (Cash Only), Public Will Call, Media Will Call, Player Pass Lists
- Box Office Windows - Ticket Sales (Cash/Credit Card), Public Will Call, Media Will Call, Player Pass Lists
- Lobby Doors One through Four- Public and Student Entrances
StudentsCurrent students of Rice University with valid Rice IDs are permitted free entry to all games by having their ID swiped. Students must sit in Sections 115-116 at Rice Stadium and Sections 113-117 at Tudor Fieldhouse. These seats are available on a first come first served basis. A student of Rice University can buy a guest ticket for the student section at a reduced price only in advance of an upcoming home game.
- Weapons of any kind
- No pets (Exception: service animals)
- Tobacco Products
- Food and Beverages (Exception: 1 liter unopened bottle of water)
- Unauthorized banners, signs or flags
- Artificial noisemakers
- Oversized bags, briefcases, coolers, etc.
- Recording Devices (professional cameras, tripods, etc.)
- Laser Pointers
- Proper behavior is expected from all of our guests
- Foul/abusive language and/or rowdy behavior will not be tolerated and will be cause for ejection and/or arrest. Notify the nearest usher immediately if actions of this type occur near you.
- Retain ticket stubs for ushers to verify proper seat location. Adults should ensure that children are in possession of their own ticket. This will facilitate reuniting the child with parents should they become separated.
- Sit only in your assigned seat to avoid inconveniencing other guests.
- Keep aisles clear at all times; emergency situations require that stairways be kept clear. Guests sitting or standing in the aisles jeopardize the safety of others.
- Be prepared to show your ticket stub each time you enter your assigned seating section.
- Entering the playing field/court without authorization or throwing objects is a violation of facility rules and may prove hazardous. Offenders will be ejected and subject to arrest and prosecution.
- Disabled seating is reserved for disabled guests and their companions only with valid accessible tickets.
Rice RV ParkingRV Parking is located southeast of Rice Stadium in West Lot 5. Parking for large RV vehicles is $50 per vehicle per game, and space is limited. This lot opens six hours prior to game time. Please call the parking office at (713) 348-2020 to reserve your RV spot.
Owls Begin Five Game Road Swing Tuesday
03/28/2017 - Baseball - The Rice baseball team (7-19 overall) is back on the road for each of its next five games beginning on March 28 thru April 4.
Owls Extend Invite Streak to 10 Years
03/26/2017 - M. Tennis - Eric Rutledge wrapped up an unbeaten weekend in singles while Emanuel Llamas and Henrik Munch provided the closing punch as the 37th ranked Rice...
PHOTO GALLERY: Owls Hold Second Spring Scrimmage
03/26/2017 - Football - Rice held its second scrimmage of the Owls 2017 Spring Drills on Saturday. Here are a few photos and a recap.
Wayne Graham Radio Show Airs Live Monday Night
03/27/2017 - Baseball - The live, weekly Rice baseball radio show featuring the Owls' legendary head coach Wayne Graham returns Monday (March 27) at 7 pm. This is the...
Golf to Take Part in Little Rock First Tee...
03/26/2017 - M. Golf - Rice will play the first of two straight tournaments outside the state of Texas when it travels to Little Rock, Ark., this Monday-Tuesday, Mar. 27-...
Baseball Falls Sunday To FIU, 7-5
03/26/2017 - Baseball - Visiting Florida International overcame an early 5-0 deficit for a 7-5 win over the Rice baseball team in the finale of the three-game Conference...
Scott Pera Introduced Saturday Morning
03/25/2017 - M. Basketball - Rice head coach Scott Pera was officially introduced to the public Saturday morning.
WBI Championship Preview: Owls to Host UNC-Gree...
03/24/2017 - W. Basketball - The Rice Owls women’s basketball team (21-13) will play in the team’s first-ever postseason championship (outside of a conference...
- Top Videos /
- Online Store