Important Links:2016-17 Parking Information
Directions to Rice University Campus
- Parking Lots Open - 4 hours prior
- Tailgate Owley Opens - 3 hours prior to kickoff
- Rice Team Entrance into Stadium (Gate 4) - Approximately 2 hours prior to kickoff
- MOB in Tailgate Owley - 1 hour prior to kickoff
- MOB Pregame Performance - 20 minutes prior to kickoff
- Parking Lots Open - 90 minutes prior to game time
- Gates Open - 60 minutes prior to game time
- Parking Lots Open - 90 minutes prior to game time
- Gates Open - 90 minutes prior to game time
- Every person entering a Rice Athletic Facility must have a ticket unless 2 years and under
- Concessions can be found in various locations around Rice Stadium, Tudor Fieldhouse, Reckling Park and Holloway Field
- Re-entry is allowed. Please have an attendant exit scan your ticket.
- Restrooms are located along the lower East and West concourses of Rice Stadium, the upper and lower East concourse and upper West concourse of Tudor Fieldhouse and the main concourse of Reckling Park.
Gate and Ticket InformationFootball
- Gate 1 - Ticket Sales (Cash/Credit Card), Public Will Call, R-Card, Rice Cheer/Dance Pass, Texas High School Coaches Association Pass List and Media Will Call
- Gate 2 - Entry Gate Only
- Gate 3 - Ticket Sales (Cash/Credit Card), Rice Coach and Player Tickets
- Gate 4 - Ticket Sales (Cash/Credit Card), Visiting Team Pass List and Student Entrance
- Box Office Windows - Ticket Sales (Cash/Credit Card), Public Will Call, Media Will Call and Player Pass List
- Box Office Windows - Ticket Sales (Cash/Credit Card), Public Will Call and Media Will Call
- Lobby Door One - Rice Player Pass and Visiting Team Player Pass
- Lobby Doors Two through Four- Public and Student Entrances
- Ticketing Tent at Main Entrance - Ticket Sales (Cash Only), Public Will Call, Media Will Call, Player Pass Lists
- Box Office Windows - Ticket Sales (Cash/Credit Card), Public Will Call, Media Will Call, Player Pass Lists
- Lobby Doors One through Four- Public and Student Entrances
StudentsCurrent students of Rice University with valid Rice IDs are permitted free entry to all games by having their ID swiped. Students must sit in Sections 115-116 at Rice Stadium and Sections 113-117 at Tudor Fieldhouse. These seats are available on a first come first served basis. A student of Rice University can buy a guest ticket for the student section at a reduced price only in advance of an upcoming home game.
- Weapons of any kind
- No pets (Exception: service animals)
- Tobacco Products
- Food and Beverages (Exception: 1 liter unopened bottle of water)
- Unauthorized banners, signs or flags
- Artificial noisemakers
- Oversized bags, briefcases, coolers, etc.
- Recording Devices (professional cameras, tripods, etc.)
- Laser Pointers
- Proper behavior is expected from all of our guests
- Foul/abusive language and/or rowdy behavior will not be tolerated and will be cause for ejection and/or arrest. Notify the nearest usher immediately if actions of this type occur near you.
- Retain ticket stubs for ushers to verify proper seat location. Adults should ensure that children are in possession of their own ticket. This will facilitate reuniting the child with parents should they become separated.
- Sit only in your assigned seat to avoid inconveniencing other guests.
- Keep aisles clear at all times; emergency situations require that stairways be kept clear. Guests sitting or standing in the aisles jeopardize the safety of others.
- Be prepared to show your ticket stub each time you enter your assigned seating section.
- Entering the playing field/court without authorization or throwing objects is a violation of facility rules and may prove hazardous. Offenders will be ejected and subject to arrest and prosecution.
- Disabled seating is reserved for disabled guests and their companions only with valid accessible tickets.
Rice RV ParkingRV Parking is located southeast of Rice Stadium in West Lot 5. Parking for large RV vehicles is $50 per vehicle per game, and space is limited. This lot opens six hours prior to game time. Please call the parking office at (713) 348-2020 to reserve your RV spot.
Cunningham Selected C-USA Defensive Player of...
08/29/2016 - W. Volleyball - Rice freshman libero Lee Ann Cunningham was rewarded for a sensational opening weekend of volleyball by being named the Conference USA Defensive...
Owls Sweep Utah Valley for First Victory
08/27/2016 - W. Volleyball - Just two hours after suffering a draining five-set loss to nationally ranked BYU, the Rice Owls volleyball team responded Saturday with a...
No. 13 BYU Fends off Rice’s Upset Bid
08/27/2016 - W. Volleyball - The Rice Owls volleyball squad pushed No. 13 BYU to the brink but their upset bid fell just short in a spirited five-set (20-25, 25-23, 26-24, 18-2...
Owls Defeat HBU Friday Night, 2-1
08/26/2016 - W. Soccer - Junior Mary Claire Danilevics scored her first career goal in the 86th minute to help lift the Rice soccer team to 2-1 victory over crosstown foe...
Volleyball Falls in Season Opener to Cal Poly
08/26/2016 - W. Volleyball - The Rice Owls volleyball fell in four sets (21-25, 25-21, 22-25, 17-25) to the Cal Poly Mustangs in Friday’s season opener in the first of...
David Bailiff Radio Show Begins Next Monday
08/26/2016 - Football - The seventh season of David Bailiff’s one-hour radio show returns for the 2016 season this Monday, August 29 and will continue each Monday of...
Volleyball Set to Open Season at BYU Invitational
08/25/2016 - W. Volleyball - The Rice volleyball team opens the 2016 season this weekend, beginning on Friday (4 p.m. CT) against Cal Poly in the first of three matches at the ...
C-USA Announces Inaugural Cross Country...
08/24/2016 - W. Cross Country - The Rice University women’s cross country team has been picked by the league coaches to repeat in 2016 according to the inaugural C-USA...
- Top Videos /
- Online Store