Important Links:2016-17 Parking Information
Directions to Rice University Campus
- Parking Lots Open - 4 hours prior
- Tailgate Owley Opens - 3 hours prior to kickoff
- Rice Team Entrance into Stadium (Gate 4) - Approximately 2 hours prior to kickoff
- MOB in Tailgate Owley - 1 hour prior to kickoff
- MOB Pregame Performance - 20 minutes prior to kickoff
- Parking Lots Open - 90 minutes prior to game time
- Gates Open - 60 minutes prior to game time
- Parking Lots Open - 90 minutes prior to game time
- Gates Open - 90 minutes prior to game time
- Every person entering a Rice Athletic Facility must have a ticket unless 2 years and under
- Concessions can be found in various locations around Rice Stadium, Tudor Fieldhouse, Reckling Park and Holloway Field
- Re-entry is allowed. Please have an attendant exit scan your ticket.
- Restrooms are located along the lower East and West concourses of Rice Stadium, the upper and lower East concourse and upper West concourse of Tudor Fieldhouse and the main concourse of Reckling Park.
Gate and Ticket InformationFootball
- Gate 1 - Ticket Sales (Cash/Credit Card), Public Will Call, R-Card, Rice Cheer/Dance Pass, Texas High School Coaches Association Pass List and Media Will Call
- Gate 2 - Entry Gate Only
- Gate 3 - Ticket Sales (Cash/Credit Card), Rice Coach and Player Tickets
- Gate 4 - Ticket Sales (Cash/Credit Card), Visiting Team Pass List and Student Entrance
- Box Office Windows - Ticket Sales (Cash/Credit Card), Public Will Call, Media Will Call and Player Pass List
- Box Office Windows - Ticket Sales (Cash/Credit Card), Public Will Call and Media Will Call
- Lobby Door One - Rice Player Pass and Visiting Team Player Pass
- Lobby Doors Two through Four- Public and Student Entrances
- Ticketing Tent at Main Entrance - Ticket Sales (Cash Only), Public Will Call, Media Will Call, Player Pass Lists
- Box Office Windows - Ticket Sales (Cash/Credit Card), Public Will Call, Media Will Call, Player Pass Lists
- Lobby Doors One through Four- Public and Student Entrances
StudentsCurrent students of Rice University with valid Rice IDs are permitted free entry to all games by having their ID swiped. Students must sit in Sections 115-116 at Rice Stadium and Sections 113-117 at Tudor Fieldhouse. These seats are available on a first come first served basis. A student of Rice University can buy a guest ticket for the student section at a reduced price only in advance of an upcoming home game.
- Weapons of any kind
- No pets (Exception: service animals)
- Tobacco Products
- Food and Beverages (Exception: 1 liter unopened bottle of water)
- Unauthorized banners, signs or flags
- Artificial noisemakers
- Oversized bags, briefcases, coolers, etc.
- Recording Devices (professional cameras, tripods, etc.)
- Laser Pointers
- Proper behavior is expected from all of our guests
- Foul/abusive language and/or rowdy behavior will not be tolerated and will be cause for ejection and/or arrest. Notify the nearest usher immediately if actions of this type occur near you.
- Retain ticket stubs for ushers to verify proper seat location. Adults should ensure that children are in possession of their own ticket. This will facilitate reuniting the child with parents should they become separated.
- Sit only in your assigned seat to avoid inconveniencing other guests.
- Keep aisles clear at all times; emergency situations require that stairways be kept clear. Guests sitting or standing in the aisles jeopardize the safety of others.
- Be prepared to show your ticket stub each time you enter your assigned seating section.
- Entering the playing field/court without authorization or throwing objects is a violation of facility rules and may prove hazardous. Offenders will be ejected and subject to arrest and prosecution.
- Disabled seating is reserved for disabled guests and their companions only with valid accessible tickets.
Rice RV ParkingRV Parking is located southeast of Rice Stadium in West Lot 5. Parking for large RV vehicles is $50 per vehicle per game, and space is limited. This lot opens six hours prior to game time. Please call the parking office at (713) 348-2020 to reserve your RV spot.
Ellerbee Named to C-USA All-Academic Squad
Men’s Basketball Travels to Texas Tech
12/02/2016 - M. Basketball - Rice goes back on the road this Saturday, Dec. 3, when it travels to Lubbock to face former Southwest Conference foe Texas Tech. Tip-off is set for...
Women's Basketball Travels to Incarnate Word...
12/01/2016 - W. Basketball - Out to their best start through six games (4-2) since the 2011-12 season, the Rice Owls head to San Antonio this weekend to face the Incarnate Word...
Chad Lott Nominated for NABC Good Works Team
11/30/2016 - M. Basketball - Redshirt freshman Chad Lott was named a nominee to the National Association of Basketball Coaches (NABC) Good Works Team, announced Wednesday...
Evans Leads Rice Past Houston Baptist, 90-77
11/30/2016 - M. Basketball - Marcus Evans scored a season-high 31 points and had a career-high eight assists as Rice won its fifth straight game, 90-77, over Houston Baptist...
Stanton Nominated for WBCA Good Works Team
11/30/2016 - W. Basketball - Rice sophomore guard Gabrielle Stanton has been nominated for the Allstate WBCA Good Works Team, the Women’s Basketball Coaches Association...
Three Owls Earn All-Region Honors
11/30/2016 - W. Soccer - Rice's Samantha Chaiken, Jenny Fichera and Jasmine Isokpunwu were named to the National Soccer Coaches Association of America (NSCAA) 2016 All-Cent...
Owls Cruise Past Bearkats, 77-51
11/29/2016 - W. Basketball - Seven Rice Owls scored eight or more points in a 77-51 victory over the Sam Houston State Bearkats Tuesday evening at Tudor Fieldhouse.
- Top Videos /
- Online Store