Now fans with Microsoft Outlook on their computers can download and install Rice Owls schedules into their calendar! To download the file, just click on the sport below and choose the "Save to Disk" Option.
After downloading the file, open Outlook and follow these directions for importing it into your calendar:
- Select the File / Import and Export... Menu option.
- Select "Import from another program or file" and click Next.
- Select "Comma Separated Values (Windows)" and click Next.
- Find the desired CSV file and select "Do not import duplicate items" and click Next.
- Select Calendar and click Next.
- The next window will have a title that says 'The following actions will be performed:' above an option to 'Import "(filename).csv" into folder: Calendar.'
- Check that box and and click on 'Import "(filename).csv" into folder: Calendar'
- From there, click and drag needed fields from the left window into the right window. Its fairly self-explanatory, but the basic corresponding fields are below: SUBJECT to Subject START_DATE to Start Date START_TIME to Start Time END_TIME to End Time DESCRIPTION to Description LOCATION to Location
And if you'd like Outlook to place a reminder: REMINDER_ON_OFF to Reminder On/Off
- Click OK
- Then Click Finish
Getting to Know Corey Douglas
10/25/2016 - M. Basketball - RiceOwls.com sat down with this year's Men's Basketball Freshman class for a Q&A. The fifth installment features forward Corey Douglas.
Darrell Patterson Press Conference Quotes
10/24/2016 - Football - Head Coach David Bailff was under the weather so Associate Head Coach Darrell Patterson filled in during the weekly press conference.
Isokpunwu Named C-USA Soccer Defender of the Week
10/24/2016 - W. Soccer - Senior Jasmine Isokpunwu has been named the Conference USA Soccer Defensive Player of the Week, the league office announced from its headquarters...
Volleyball Uses Balanced Attack to Defeat Miners
10/23/2016 - W. Volleyball - The Rice Owls volleyball team bounced back from a disappointing 3-0 loss at UTSA on Friday with a 3-1 triumph (22-25, 25-13, 25-14, 25-18) over the...
Rice Blanks Charlotte 2-0 For Sixth-Straight Win
10/23/2016 - W. Soccer - Goals by Marissa Topolski and Jasmine Isokpunwu paced the Rice soccer team to its sixth win in a row with a 2-0 Conference USA shutout victory over...
Stehling's Career Day Leads Owls to Homecoming ...
10/22/2016 - Football - Tyler Stehling threw for five touchdowns and caught a sixth while becoming the fourth quarterback in school history to throw for more than 400...
Malik and Rutledge See ITA Run End on Saturday
10/22/2016 - M. Tennis - Jamie Malik picked up a pair of wins, but his bid to move on in the ITA Texas Regional ended on Saturday with losses in both singles and doubles.
Hodge and Zhang Fall in Regional Round of 16
10/22/2016 - W. Tennis - Lindsey Hodge and Wendy Zhang both dropped their third round singles matches while Hodge and Priya Niezgoda saw their doubles run end in the...
- Top Videos /
- Online Store