Now fans with Microsoft Outlook on their computers can download and install Rice Owls schedules into their calendar! To download the file, just click on the sport below and choose the "Save to Disk" Option.
After downloading the file, open Outlook and follow these directions for importing it into your calendar:
- Select the File / Import and Export... Menu option.
- Select "Import from another program or file" and click Next.
- Select "Comma Separated Values (Windows)" and click Next.
- Find the desired CSV file and select "Do not import duplicate items" and click Next.
- Select Calendar and click Next.
- The next window will have a title that says 'The following actions will be performed:' above an option to 'Import "(filename).csv" into folder: Calendar.'
- Check that box and and click on 'Import "(filename).csv" into folder: Calendar'
- From there, click and drag needed fields from the left window into the right window. Its fairly self-explanatory, but the basic corresponding fields are below: SUBJECT to Subject START_DATE to Start Date START_TIME to Start Time END_TIME to End Time DESCRIPTION to Description LOCATION to Location
And if you'd like Outlook to place a reminder: REMINDER_ON_OFF to Reminder On/Off
- Click OK
- Then Click Finish
2015 Football Schedule
2015 Soccer Schedule
2015-16 Women's Volleyball Schedule
2015-16 Women's Basketball Schedule
2015-16 Men's Basketball Schedule
2016 Men's Tennis Schedule
2016 Women's Tennis Schedule
2016 Baseball Schedule
Karakolis Named to CoSIDA All-Academic Team
05/26/2016 - M. Track - Rice senior thrower Evan Karakolis was named to the CoSIDA All-Academic District 7 team for a third consecutive season, the organization announced ...
MacFarlane Earns CoSIDA All-Academic Honors
05/26/2016 - W. Track - Rice senior jumper Belle MacFarlane was selected to the CoSIDA All-Academic District 7 team for the first time in her career, the organization...
Ip Stuns 4th Seed to Advance in NCAA Singles
05/25/2016 - W. Tennis - Rice junior Katherine Ip made her NCAA singles debut one to remember as she upset fourth seeded Brooke Austin of Florida in the opening round of...
Baseball Holds-Off LA Tech In C-USA Tourney...
05/25/2016 - Baseball - The Rice baseball team tied a season-high with 13 runs, and needed every one while also holding-off a late Louisiana Tech rally as the Owls claimed...
Rice and Baylor Move to Friday Night for ESPN
05/25/2016 - Football - The Rice Owls will opener their 2016 college football home schedule in front of a prime time national audience when they host the Baylor Bears at 7...
Rice Announces Two Pledges to Reckling Park
05/24/2016 - Baseball - Rice Director of Athletics Joe Karlgaard announced today the receipt of two pledges for renovations at Reckling Park.
Duplantier & Proctor Headline Rice Baseball C-U...
05/24/2016 - Baseball - On the eve of the 2016 Conference USA Baseball Championship Rice's Jon Duplantier and Ford Proctor won major individual awards to headline a total ...
Ip and Smith Set for NCAA Debuts
05/24/2016 - W. Tennis - Rice junior Katherine Ip will face two-time SEC Player of the Year Brooke Austin of Florida at 2 p.m. Wednesday in the opening round of singles...
- Top Videos /
- Online Store