Now fans with Microsoft Outlook on their computers can download and install Rice Owls schedules into their calendar! To download the file, just click on the sport below and choose the "Save to Disk" Option.
After downloading the file, open Outlook and follow these directions for importing it into your calendar:
- Select the File / Import and Export... Menu option.
- Select "Import from another program or file" and click Next.
- Select "Comma Separated Values (Windows)" and click Next.
- Find the desired CSV file and select "Do not import duplicate items" and click Next.
- Select Calendar and click Next.
- The next window will have a title that says 'The following actions will be performed:' above an option to 'Import "(filename).csv" into folder: Calendar.'
- Check that box and and click on 'Import "(filename).csv" into folder: Calendar'
- From there, click and drag needed fields from the left window into the right window. Its fairly self-explanatory, but the basic corresponding fields are below: SUBJECT to Subject START_DATE to Start Date START_TIME to Start Time END_TIME to End Time DESCRIPTION to Description LOCATION to Location
And if you'd like Outlook to place a reminder: REMINDER_ON_OFF to Reminder On/Off
- Click OK
- Then Click Finish
2016 Soccer Schedule
2016 Volleyball Schedule
2016 Football Schedule
2016-17 Men's Basketball Schedule
2016-17 Women's Basketball Schedule
2016-17 Men's Tennis Schedule
2016-17 Women's Tennis Schedule
Men’s Basketball Travels to Texas Tech
12/02/2016 - M. Basketball - Rice goes back on the road this Saturday, Dec. 3, when it travels to Lubbock to face former Southwest Conference foe Texas Tech. Tip-off is set for...
Women's Basketball Travels to Incarnate Word...
12/01/2016 - W. Basketball - Out to their best start through six games (4-2) since the 2011-12 season, the Rice Owls head to San Antonio this weekend to face the Incarnate Word...
Evans Leads Rice Past Houston Baptist, 90-77
11/30/2016 - M. Basketball - Marcus Evans scored a season-high 31 points and had a career-high eight assists as Rice won its fifth straight game, 90-77, over Houston Baptist...
Stanton Nominated for WBCA Good Works Team
11/30/2016 - W. Basketball - Rice sophomore guard Gabrielle Stanton has been nominated for the Allstate WBCA Good Works Team, the Women’s Basketball Coaches Association...
Three Owls Earn All-Region Honors
11/30/2016 - W. Soccer - Rice's Samantha Chaiken, Jenny Fichera and Jasmine Isokpunwu were named to the National Soccer Coaches Association of America (NSCAA) 2016 All-Cent...
Owls Cruise Past Bearkats, 77-51
11/29/2016 - W. Basketball - Seven Rice Owls scored eight or more points in a 77-51 victory over the Sam Houston State Bearkats Tuesday evening at Tudor Fieldhouse.
Men’s Hoops Hosts Crosstown Foe Houston...
11/29/2016 - M. Basketball - Rice returns home this Wednesday, Nov. 30, when it hosts crosstown foe Houston Baptist. Tip-off is set for 7 p.m. CT and will be live-streamed by...
Rice Baseball Heads To The Cuban Hill Country
11/29/2016 - Baseball - The Rice baseball team took to the hills of northwest Cuba on Tuesday (Nov. 29) to close out a full week of its educational and visit to the island...
- Top Videos /
- Online Store