Now fans with Microsoft Outlook on their computers can download and install Rice Owls schedules into their calendar! To download the file, just click on the sport below and choose the "Save to Disk" Option.
After downloading the file, open Outlook and follow these directions for importing it into your calendar:
- Select the File / Import and Export... Menu option.
- Select "Import from another program or file" and click Next.
- Select "Comma Separated Values (Windows)" and click Next.
- Find the desired CSV file and select "Do not import duplicate items" and click Next.
- Select Calendar and click Next.
- The next window will have a title that says 'The following actions will be performed:' above an option to 'Import "(filename).csv" into folder: Calendar.'
- Check that box and and click on 'Import "(filename).csv" into folder: Calendar'
- From there, click and drag needed fields from the left window into the right window. Its fairly self-explanatory, but the basic corresponding fields are below: SUBJECT to Subject START_DATE to Start Date START_TIME to Start Time END_TIME to End Time DESCRIPTION to Description LOCATION to Location
And if you'd like Outlook to place a reminder: REMINDER_ON_OFF to Reminder On/Off
- Click OK
- Then Click Finish
2016 Soccer Schedule
2016 Volleyball Schedule
2016 Football Schedule
2016-17 Men's Basketball Schedule
2016-17 Women's Basketball Schedule
2016-17 Men's Tennis Schedule
2016-17 Women's Tennis Schedule
2017 Baseball Schedule
Owls Win Seven of Nine Matches on Day Two
01/15/2017 - W. Tennis - Lindsey Hodge picked up her second win of the spring without losing a game while Alison Ho and Priya Niezgoda ground out three-set wins to...
Second Half Run Sends Rice to 101-79 Victory...
01/14/2017 - M. Basketball - Egor Koulechov scored 26 points and grabbed 15 rebounds as Rice used a big second-half to stop a two-game skid with a 101-79 rout of North Texas...
Owls Rally Late to Defeat North Texas, 51-49
01/14/2017 - W. Basketball - The Rice Owls women’s basketball team erased a 13-point third quarter deficit to capture their first C-USA victory of the season with a 51-49...
Owls Open With Sweep
01/14/2017 - M. Tennis - Jake Hansen and Eric Rutledge won twice to lead an effort that saw contributions from the entire lineup as the Rice men’s tennis team opened ...
Hodge and Zhang Lead Owls on Day One
01/14/2017 - W. Tennis - Lindsey Hodge and Wendy Zhang each one in singles and combined to pick up a win in doubles to lead the Rice women’s tennis team in the first ...
Owls Travel to North Texas on Saturday
01/12/2017 - W. Basketball - The Owls will be back in action for the first time since last Sunday when they lost a 62-61 heartbreaker in overtime at UAB.
Ranked or Not, Rematch with Lamar Highlights...
01/13/2017 - M. Tennis - The Rice men’s tennis team will be looking for a double shot of momentum on their opening day of the 2017 dual season when they host UT- Rio ...
Women’s Tennis Opens with Metroplex Mania
01/13/2017 - W. Tennis - The Rice women’s tennis team will open their 2017 dual season in much the same manner they drew the 2016 fall season to a close when they...
- Top Videos /
- Online Store