Now fans with Microsoft Outlook on their computers can download and install Rice Owls schedules into their calendar! To download the file, just click on the sport below and choose the "Save to Disk" Option.
After downloading the file, open Outlook and follow these directions for importing it into your calendar:
- Select the File / Import and Export... Menu option.
- Select "Import from another program or file" and click Next.
- Select "Comma Separated Values (Windows)" and click Next.
- Find the desired CSV file and select "Do not import duplicate items" and click Next.
- Select Calendar and click Next.
- The next window will have a title that says 'The following actions will be performed:' above an option to 'Import "(filename).csv" into folder: Calendar.'
- Check that box and and click on 'Import "(filename).csv" into folder: Calendar'
- From there, click and drag needed fields from the left window into the right window. Its fairly self-explanatory, but the basic corresponding fields are below: SUBJECT to Subject START_DATE to Start Date START_TIME to Start Time END_TIME to End Time DESCRIPTION to Description LOCATION to Location
And if you'd like Outlook to place a reminder: REMINDER_ON_OFF to Reminder On/Off
- Click OK
- Then Click Finish
2016 Soccer Schedule
2016 Volleyball Schedule
2016 Football Schedule
2016-17 Men's Basketball Schedule
2016-17 Women's Basketball Schedule
2016-17 Men's Tennis Schedule
2016-17 Women's Tennis Schedule
2017 Baseball Schedule
Owls to Host Idaho in WBI Semifinals on Thursday
03/22/2017 - W. Basketball - The Rice Owls women’s basketball team will look to earn a berth to a postseason championship for the first time in 10 years when they host...
Joe Karlgaard Statement on Men's Basketball...
03/21/2017 - M. Basketball - Statement from Athletic Director Joe Karlgaard on the Men's Basketball Coaching position.
Owls Fall Tuesday At No. 23 Texas A&M, 8-5
03/21/2017 - Baseball - COLLEGE STATION, Texas - No. 23 ranked Texas A&M rallied past the visiting Rice baseball team with six-consecutive runs over the middle innings to ...
Hodge Third Owl to Earn C-USA Honor
03/21/2017 - W. Tennis - Rice junior Lindsey Hodge has been named Conference USA’s Women’s Tennis Athlete of the Week, becoming the third member of the Owls to ...
Golf Takes 13th-Place at Lone Star Invitational
03/21/2017 - M. Golf - Rice shot a final round 287 to finish 10-over par in 13th-place at the Lone Star Invitational, played at the par-72, 7,247-yard Briggs Ranch Golf...
Rice Falls to Utah Valley, 85-79 in CBI...
03/20/2017 - M. Basketball - Rice placed six players in double-figures, but it was not enough as the Owls fell, 85-79, to Utah Valley in the CBI Quarterfinals, Monday night at ...
Golf in 13th after Two Rounds of Lone Star...
03/21/2017 - M. Golf - Rice is in 13th-place heading into the final round of the Lone Star Invitational, played at the par-72, 7,247-yard Briggs Ranch Golf Club.
Men’s Hoops Hosts Utah Valley in...
03/19/2017 - M. Basketball - Rice will host Utah Valley in the quarterfinals of the College Basketball Invitational presented by Five Four, this Monday, Mar. 20. Tip-off is...
- Top Videos /
- Online Store