The Rice University Athletic Department strives to support and encourage schools, organizations and charities within our surrounding communities. Unfortunately, due to the volume and frequency of requests for Rice Athletic tickets and memorabilia, and other contributing factors, we are unable to fulfill all requests.
The Marketing Department handles all donation requests regardless of sport. Please direct all questions and inquiries to Jana Woodson at 713.348.2328 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please review the guidelines below to ensure that your request is eligible for consideration.
The downloadable Charitable Request Form (see link below) must be submitted 30 days in advance in order for a request to be considered.
Per NCAA bylaws, all donation requests must be for:
- Personal keepsake or gift to a friend. This item many not be used for resale and may not be given to any individual or organization for fundraising purposes that will benefit high school age (grades 9-12).
- Fundraising for a charitable, educational (8th grade or below only), or a nonprofit organization. Proceeds or actual items may NOT be provided to a high school, preparatory school or two-year college for any reason. ALL proceeds from the resale or auction of this item must go directly to the charitable, educational (8th grade or below only), or nonprofit organization.
NCAA Bylaw 13.15.1 prohibits all University faculty and staff members from participating in the following activities:
- Donating memorabilia (e.g., jerseys, hats, T-shirts, autographed footballs or basketballs) to any organization/event/activity that involves/benefits high school aged students (grades 9-12).
- Participating in any event in which a donation will be provided to a high school, prep school or two-year college.
- Providing any financial contributions to a high school athletics program through participation in a fundraising event (e.g., paying greens fees to participate in a golf outing when any portion of the greens fees will go to benefit a high school athletic program).
Ellerbee Named to C-USA All-Academic Squad
12/01/2016 - Football - Rice junior linebacker Emmanuel Ellerbee, who led Conference USA in tackles in his first year as a starter, has been honored for his excellence...
Men’s Basketball Travels to Texas Tech
12/02/2016 - M. Basketball - Rice goes back on the road this Saturday, Dec. 3, when it travels to Lubbock to face former Southwest Conference foe Texas Tech. Tip-off is set for...
Women's Basketball Travels to Incarnate Word...
12/01/2016 - W. Basketball - Out to their best start through six games (4-2) since the 2011-12 season, the Rice Owls head to San Antonio this weekend to face the Incarnate Word...
Chad Lott Nominated for NABC Good Works Team
11/30/2016 - M. Basketball - Redshirt freshman Chad Lott was named a nominee to the National Association of Basketball Coaches (NABC) Good Works Team, announced Wednesday...
Evans Leads Rice Past Houston Baptist, 90-77
11/30/2016 - M. Basketball - Marcus Evans scored a season-high 31 points and had a career-high eight assists as Rice won its fifth straight game, 90-77, over Houston Baptist...
Stanton Nominated for WBCA Good Works Team
11/30/2016 - W. Basketball - Rice sophomore guard Gabrielle Stanton has been nominated for the Allstate WBCA Good Works Team, the Women’s Basketball Coaches Association...
Three Owls Earn All-Region Honors
11/30/2016 - W. Soccer - Rice's Samantha Chaiken, Jenny Fichera and Jasmine Isokpunwu were named to the National Soccer Coaches Association of America (NSCAA) 2016 All-Cent...
Owls Cruise Past Bearkats, 77-51
11/29/2016 - W. Basketball - Seven Rice Owls scored eight or more points in a 77-51 victory over the Sam Houston State Bearkats Tuesday evening at Tudor Fieldhouse.
- Top Videos /
- Online Store