The Rice University Athletic Department strives to support and encourage schools, organizations and charities within our surrounding communities. Unfortunately, due to the volume and frequency of requests for Rice Athletic tickets and memorabilia, and other contributing factors, we are unable to fulfill all requests.
The Marketing Department handles all donation requests regardless of sport. Please direct all questions and inquiries to Jana Woodson at 713.348.2328 or email@example.com.
Please review the guidelines below to ensure that your request is eligible for consideration.
The downloadable Charitable Request Form (see link below) must be submitted 30 days in advance in order for a request to be considered.
Per NCAA bylaws, all donation requests must be for:
- Personal keepsake or gift to a friend. This item many not be used for resale and may not be given to any individual or organization for fundraising purposes that will benefit high school age (grades 9-12).
- Fundraising for a charitable, educational (8th grade or below only), or a nonprofit organization. Proceeds or actual items may NOT be provided to a high school, preparatory school or two-year college for any reason. ALL proceeds from the resale or auction of this item must go directly to the charitable, educational (8th grade or below only), or nonprofit organization.
NCAA Bylaw 13.15.1 prohibits all University faculty and staff members from participating in the following activities:
- Donating memorabilia (e.g., jerseys, hats, T-shirts, autographed footballs or basketballs) to any organization/event/activity that involves/benefits high school aged students (grades 9-12).
- Participating in any event in which a donation will be provided to a high school, prep school or two-year college.
- Providing any financial contributions to a high school athletics program through participation in a fundraising event (e.g., paying greens fees to participate in a golf outing when any portion of the greens fees will go to benefit a high school athletic program).
Owls Open Dual Slate with Shutout
01/21/2017 - W. Tennis - The Rice women’s tennis team opened its 2017 dual campaign in impressive fashion, racing to a 7-0 win over the Lamar Cardinals at the George ...
Aggies Open Busy Weekend of Tennis
01/21/2017 - M. Tennis - The Rice men’s tennis team opens a flurry of weekend dual action when they host 16th ranked Texas A&M at the George R. Brown Tennis Center at...
Owls Host Lamar in Dual Opener
01/21/2017 - W. Tennis - The Rice women’s tennis team will open its 2017 dual season in familiar fashion by hosting the Lamar Cardinals at 5 p.m. on Saturday at the...
Men's Basketball Looks to Get Back on Track at ...
01/20/2017 - M. Basketball - Rice looks to turn things around this Saturday, Jan. 21, when it travels to Hattiesburg, Miss., to face Southern Miss. Tip-off is set for 4 p.m. CT...
Turnovers Lead to Loss at Louisiana Tech, 74-64
01/19/2017 - M. Basketball - Louisiana Tech scored 33 points off of 23 Rice turnovers as the Owls fell behind early and could never catch up, dropping a 74-64 decision,...
Women's Basketball Returns to Action Saturday...
01/20/2017 - W. Basketball - The Rice Owls women’s basketball squad closes out a quick two-game homestand on Saturday when they host the Southern Miss Lady Eagles at 2 p.m.
Owls Fall to Lady Techsters in OT, 70-67
01/19/2017 - W. Basketball - A valiant Rice Owls women’s basketball team’s comeback came up just short Thursday evening, dropping a 70-67 decision in overtime to...
Bailiff Announces New Defensive Staff Members
01/18/2017 - Football - Brian Stewart, who has coordinated defenses at both the NFL and FBS levels, and Scott Vestal, who has coached defensive backs in both the Big 12...
- Top Videos /
- Online Store