The Rice University Athletic Department strives to support and encourage schools, organizations and charities within our surrounding communities. Unfortunately, due to the volume and frequency of requests for Rice Athletic tickets and memorabilia, and other contributing factors, we are unable to fulfill all requests.
The Marketing Department handles all donation requests regardless of sport. Please direct all questions and inquiries to Jana Woodson at 713.348.2328 or email@example.com.
Please review the guidelines below to ensure that your request is eligible for consideration.
The downloadable Charitable Request Form (see link below) must be submitted 30 days in advance in order for a request to be considered.
Per NCAA bylaws, all donation requests must be for:
- Personal keepsake or gift to a friend. This item many not be used for resale and may not be given to any individual or organization for fundraising purposes that will benefit high school age (grades 9-12).
- Fundraising for a charitable, educational (8th grade or below only), or a nonprofit organization. Proceeds or actual items may NOT be provided to a high school, preparatory school or two-year college for any reason. ALL proceeds from the resale or auction of this item must go directly to the charitable, educational (8th grade or below only), or nonprofit organization.
NCAA Bylaw 13.15.1 prohibits all University faculty and staff members from participating in the following activities:
- Donating memorabilia (e.g., jerseys, hats, T-shirts, autographed footballs or basketballs) to any organization/event/activity that involves/benefits high school aged students (grades 9-12).
- Participating in any event in which a donation will be provided to a high school, prep school or two-year college.
- Providing any financial contributions to a high school athletics program through participation in a fundraising event (e.g., paying greens fees to participate in a golf outing when any portion of the greens fees will go to benefit a high school athletic program).
Volleyball Set to Open Season at BYU Invitational
C-USA Announces Inaugural Cross Country...
08/24/2016 - W. Cross Country - The Rice University women’s cross country team has been picked by the league coaches to repeat in 2016 according to the inaugural C-USA...
Watch Rice Soccer Online For FREE This Weekend
08/25/2016 - W. Soccer - IRVING, Texas - The Rice soccer team's 2016 home-opener this Friday night vs. HBU will be available online for FREE as part of the CUSA TV sneak...
Owls Host HBU Friday Night
08/24/2016 - W. Soccer - The Rice soccer team hosts its 2016 home-opener this Friday (Aug. 26) against crosstown foe Houston Baptist. Start time is slated for 7 pm at the...
"I look up to those guys, they push me every day."
08/23/2016 - General Release - Zach Wright and Alex Lyons were named captains for the 2016 season
Koulechov to Play in FIBA Qualifier
08/22/2016 - M. Basketball - Rice junior basketball player Egor Koulechov will participate in a FIBA Qualifier for Israel.
Owls Fall Sunday Night At No. 8 Texas A&M
08/22/2016 - W. Soccer - The Rice soccer team was defeated in its first official game of the season Sunday night at No. 8 ranked Texas A&M by a score of 4-1.
Soccer Season Opener Cancelled
08/19/2016 - W. Soccer - The Rice soccer team's 2016 season opener Friday at SMU was cancelled due to weather. The match will not be made up.
- Top Videos /
- Online Store