The Rice University Athletic Department strives to support and encourage schools, organizations and charities within our surrounding communities. Unfortunately, due to the volume and frequency of requests for Rice Athletic tickets and memorabilia, and other contributing factors, we are unable to fulfill all requests.
The Marketing Department handles all donation requests regardless of sport. Please direct all questions and inquiries to Jana Woodson at 713.348.2328 or email@example.com.
Please review the guidelines below to ensure that your request is eligible for consideration.
The downloadable Charitable Request Form (see link below) must be submitted 30 days in advance in order for a request to be considered.
Per NCAA bylaws, all donation requests must be for:
- Personal keepsake or gift to a friend. This item many not be used for resale and may not be given to any individual or organization for fundraising purposes that will benefit high school age (grades 9-12).
- Fundraising for a charitable, educational (8th grade or below only), or a nonprofit organization. Proceeds or actual items may NOT be provided to a high school, preparatory school or two-year college for any reason. ALL proceeds from the resale or auction of this item must go directly to the charitable, educational (8th grade or below only), or nonprofit organization.
NCAA Bylaw 13.15.1 prohibits all University faculty and staff members from participating in the following activities:
- Donating memorabilia (e.g., jerseys, hats, T-shirts, autographed footballs or basketballs) to any organization/event/activity that involves/benefits high school aged students (grades 9-12).
- Participating in any event in which a donation will be provided to a high school, prep school or two-year college.
- Providing any financial contributions to a high school athletics program through participation in a fundraising event (e.g., paying greens fees to participate in a golf outing when any portion of the greens fees will go to benefit a high school athletic program).
David Bailiff Press Conference Quotes
10/17/2016 - Football - Head coach David Bailiff held his weekly press conference prior to the Prairie View A&M game.
McDaniel, Okafor Earn C-USA Player of Week Awards
10/17/2016 - W. Volleyball - Rice junior Madison McDaniel was named the Conference USA Setter of the Week while fellow junior teammate Portia Okafor earned Conference USA...
PR Club to Honor Gerhardt on Friday
10/20/2016 - M. Track - Rice track and field legend Jim Gerhardt (Rice, 1951), as well as championship teams from the 1960’s and other outstanding track and field...
Owls Sweep Blazers at Tudor Fieldhouse
10/16/2016 - W. Volleyball - The Rice Owls volleyball team recorded their 10th sweep of the season and second this weekend with a 3-0 triumph (25-17, 25-20, 25-21) over the UAB...
PHOTO GALLERY-2016 Challenger Game
10/16/2016 - General Release - No matter the outcome on Saturday, the Owls annually return to Rice Stadium on a Sunday afternoon to host their annual Challenger Football game... ...
Furious Finish Falls Short
10/15/2016 - Football - Looking to break into the win column for the first time in 2016, the Rice Owls seemed poised to write their own miraculous addition to a college...
Swimmers Split Saturday Dual Meets
10/16/2016 - W. Swimming - The Rice swim team split its two dual meets on the final day of action at the 2016 Dual-A-Pool-Ooza on Saturday (Oct. 15).
Cross Country Competes at Pre-National...
10/15/2016 - W. Cross Country - Competing against some of the top teams in the nation, the Rice Owls women’s cross country team placed 33rd out of 42 teams at Saturday’...
- Top Videos /
- Online Store