The Rice University Athletic Department strives to support and encourage schools, organizations and charities within our surrounding communities. Unfortunately, due to the volume and frequency of requests for Rice Athletic tickets and memorabilia, and other contributing factors, we are unable to fulfill all requests.
The Marketing Department handles all donation requests regardless of sport. Please direct all questions and inquiries to Jana Woodson at 713.348.2328 or email@example.com.
Please review the guidelines below to ensure that your request is eligible for consideration.
The downloadable Charitable Request Form (see link below) must be submitted 30 days in advance in order for a request to be considered.
Per NCAA bylaws, all donation requests must be for:
- Personal keepsake or gift to a friend. This item many not be used for resale and may not be given to any individual or organization for fundraising purposes that will benefit high school age (grades 9-12).
- Fundraising for a charitable, educational (8th grade or below only), or a nonprofit organization. Proceeds or actual items may NOT be provided to a high school, preparatory school or two-year college for any reason. ALL proceeds from the resale or auction of this item must go directly to the charitable, educational (8th grade or below only), or nonprofit organization.
NCAA Bylaw 13.15.1 prohibits all University faculty and staff members from participating in the following activities:
- Donating memorabilia (e.g., jerseys, hats, T-shirts, autographed footballs or basketballs) to any organization/event/activity that involves/benefits high school aged students (grades 9-12).
- Participating in any event in which a donation will be provided to a high school, prep school or two-year college.
- Providing any financial contributions to a high school athletics program through participation in a fundraising event (e.g., paying greens fees to participate in a golf outing when any portion of the greens fees will go to benefit a high school athletic program).
Owls Rally Falls Short in Second Overtime
09/24/2016 - Football - Tyler Stehling threw for 232 yards and added 92 on the ground, but the Rice Owls saw their hopes for a comeback win thwarted on a fourth down stop ...
Astete, Durkin and Ho Look to Add Singles...
09/25/2016 - W. Tennis - Fernanda Astete, Savannah Durkin and Alison Ho will look to add singles titles to their success in doubles on Sunday in the final round of action ...
Cross Country Victorious at Texas A&M Invitational
09/24/2016 - W. Cross Country - The Rice Owls women’s cross country team won their second meet in as many tries this season by capturing first place at Saturday’s 17-t...
PHOTO GALLERY: Brian Patterson Center Dedication
09/23/2016 - General Release - Rice officially dedicated the Brian Patterson Sports Performance Center on September 23rd.
Owls Rally to Defeat UTEP in C-USA Opener
09/23/2016 - W. Volleyball - The Rice Owls volleyball team rallied from a 2-1 deficit to defeat the UTEP Miners in five sets (25-15, 22-25, 22-25, 25-11, 15-11) Friday evening ...
CUSA TV Makes Rice Stadium Debut on Saturday
09/23/2016 - Football - Live video coverage of Rice Football will enter a new phase on Saturday when the Owls game against North Texas is streamed live on CUSA TV by...
Owls Advance Nine of Ten in Invite Opener
09/23/2016 - W. Tennis - The Rice women’s tennis team opened its 2016 Fall tournament schedule by advancing nine of 10 entries to the winners bracket in singles and ...
Rice Blanks LA Tech Thursday Night 4-0
09/22/2016 - W. Soccer - The Rice soccer team jumped out to an early 2-0 lead and pulled away for a 4-0 shutout Conference USA road victory at Louisiana Tech Thursday night...
- Top Videos /
- Online Store