The Rice University Athletic Department strives to support and encourage schools, organizations and charities within our surrounding communities. Unfortunately, due to the volume and frequency of requests for Rice Athletic tickets and memorabilia, and other contributing factors, we are unable to fulfill all requests.
The Marketing Department handles all donation requests regardless of sport. Please direct all questions and inquiries to Jana Woodson at 713.348.2328 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please review the guidelines below to ensure that your request is eligible for consideration.
The downloadable Charitable Request Form (see link below) must be submitted 30 days in advance in order for a request to be considered.
Per NCAA bylaws, all donation requests must be for:
- Personal keepsake or gift to a friend. This item many not be used for resale and may not be given to any individual or organization for fundraising purposes that will benefit high school age (grades 9-12).
- Fundraising for a charitable, educational (8th grade or below only), or a nonprofit organization. Proceeds or actual items may NOT be provided to a high school, preparatory school or two-year college for any reason. ALL proceeds from the resale or auction of this item must go directly to the charitable, educational (8th grade or below only), or nonprofit organization.
NCAA Bylaw 13.15.1 prohibits all University faculty and staff members from participating in the following activities:
- Donating memorabilia (e.g., jerseys, hats, T-shirts, autographed footballs or basketballs) to any organization/event/activity that involves/benefits high school aged students (grades 9-12).
- Participating in any event in which a donation will be provided to a high school, prep school or two-year college.
- Providing any financial contributions to a high school athletics program through participation in a fundraising event (e.g., paying greens fees to participate in a golf outing when any portion of the greens fees will go to benefit a high school athletic program).
Hodge Third Owl to Earn C-USA Honor
03/21/2017 - W. Tennis - Rice junior Lindsey Hodge has been named Conference USA’s Women’s Tennis Athlete of the Week, becoming the third member of the Owls to ...
Golf Takes 13th-Place at Lone Star Invitational
03/21/2017 - M. Golf - Rice shot a final round 287 to finish 10-over par in 13th-place at the Lone Star Invitational, played at the par-72, 7,247-yard Briggs Ranch Golf...
Rice Falls to Utah Valley, 85-79 in CBI...
03/20/2017 - M. Basketball - Rice placed six players in double-figures, but it was not enough as the Owls fell, 85-79, to Utah Valley in the CBI Quarterfinals, Monday night at ...
Golf in 13th after Two Rounds of Lone Star...
03/21/2017 - M. Golf - Rice is in 13th-place heading into the final round of the Lone Star Invitational, played at the par-72, 7,247-yard Briggs Ranch Golf Club.
Men’s Hoops Hosts Utah Valley in...
03/19/2017 - M. Basketball - Rice will host Utah Valley in the quarterfinals of the College Basketball Invitational presented by Five Four, this Monday, Mar. 20. Tip-off is...
Goodwine, Grigsby lead Owls to WBI Semifinals
03/19/2017 - W. Basketball - The Rice Owls women’s basketball team reached the 20-win plateau for the first time since the 2004-05 season with a 73-63 victory over UT Rio...
Owls Conclude Road Swing At Texas A&M
03/20/2017 - Baseball - The Rice baseball team (6-16 overall) wraps-up a stretch of five-straight rugged road games with a clash at longtime rival Texas A&M on Tuesday (Ma...
Golf Travels to San Antonio for Lone Star...
03/19/2017 - M. Golf - Rice will travel to San Antonio this Sunday-Monday, Mar. 20-21, for the Lone Star Invitational. The tournament will be played at the par-72, 7,247-...
- Top Videos /
- Online Store