The Rice University Athletic Department strives to support and encourage schools, organizations and charities within our surrounding communities. Unfortunately, due to the volume and frequency of requests for Rice Athletic tickets and memorabilia, and other contributing factors, we are unable to fulfill all requests.
The Marketing Department handles all donation requests regardless of sport. Please direct all questions and inquiries to Jana Woodson at 713.348.2328 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please review the guidelines below to ensure that your request is eligible for consideration.
The downloadable Charitable Request Form (see link below) must be submitted 30 days in advance in order for a request to be considered.
Per NCAA bylaws, all donation requests must be for:
- Personal keepsake or gift to a friend. This item many not be used for resale and may not be given to any individual or organization for fundraising purposes that will benefit high school age (grades 9-12).
- Fundraising for a charitable, educational (8th grade or below only), or a nonprofit organization. Proceeds or actual items may NOT be provided to a high school, preparatory school or two-year college for any reason. ALL proceeds from the resale or auction of this item must go directly to the charitable, educational (8th grade or below only), or nonprofit organization.
NCAA Bylaw 13.15.1 prohibits all University faculty and staff members from participating in the following activities:
- Donating memorabilia (e.g., jerseys, hats, T-shirts, autographed footballs or basketballs) to any organization/event/activity that involves/benefits high school aged students (grades 9-12).
- Participating in any event in which a donation will be provided to a high school, prep school or two-year college.
- Providing any financial contributions to a high school athletics program through participation in a fundraising event (e.g., paying greens fees to participate in a golf outing when any portion of the greens fees will go to benefit a high school athletic program).
Swim Team Announces Upcoming Schedule
Uke Nominated for NCAA Woman of the Year Award
07/27/2016 - W. Track - Recent Rice track & field alumna Claire Uke (Cedar Hill, Texas) was named a 2016 Woman of the Year Honoree, as announced by the NCAA on Wednesday.
Filip Selected to Compete at 23rd Annual Thorpe...
07/25/2016 - M. Track - On the heels of a 10th place finish in the decathlon at the U.S. Olympic Team Trials in Eugene, Oregon, Rice junior All-American Scott Filip will...
Volleyball Earns AVCA Team Academic Award
07/25/2016 - W. Volleyball - The Rice University volleyball team received the American Volleyball Coaches Association (AVCA) Team Academic Award for an eighth consecutive...
Catching Up With 'Lo' The Pro
07/24/2016 - W. Soccer - Former Owl soccer standout Lauren Hughes (2016, Will Rice College) began playing professionally in Iceland after graduation. Here's a recent Q & A ...
Boys of Summer Ball; Weekly Update
07/24/2016 - Baseball - Rice baseball players are staying busy this summer playing in a host of collegiate leagues across the country. Here's a weekly look at the Owls'...
2016 Home Football Game Times Set
07/22/2016 - Football - Fans of Rice Football will have equal opportunities to watch the Owls during the day or at night in 2016 as the Owls have released their start...
Lee Named Cleveland Golf/Srixon All-America...
07/22/2016 - M. Golf - Former Rice men’s golfer James Lee was named a Cleveland Golf/Srixon All-America Scholar, announced Thursday by the Golf Coaches Association ...
- Top Videos /
- Online Store