The Rice University Athletic Department strives to support and encourage schools, organizations and charities within our surrounding communities. Unfortunately, due to the volume and frequency of requests for Rice Athletic tickets and memorabilia, and other contributing factors, we are unable to fulfill all requests.
The Marketing Department handles all donation requests regardless of sport. Please direct all questions and inquiries to Jana Woodson at 713.348.2328 or email@example.com.
Please review the guidelines below to ensure that your request is eligible for consideration.
The downloadable Charitable Request Form (see link below) must be submitted 30 days in advance in order for a request to be considered.
Per NCAA bylaws, all donation requests must be for:
- Personal keepsake or gift to a friend. This item many not be used for resale and may not be given to any individual or organization for fundraising purposes that will benefit high school age (grades 9-12).
- Fundraising for a charitable, educational (8th grade or below only), or a nonprofit organization. Proceeds or actual items may NOT be provided to a high school, preparatory school or two-year college for any reason. ALL proceeds from the resale or auction of this item must go directly to the charitable, educational (8th grade or below only), or nonprofit organization.
NCAA Bylaw 13.15.1 prohibits all University faculty and staff members from participating in the following activities:
- Donating memorabilia (e.g., jerseys, hats, T-shirts, autographed footballs or basketballs) to any organization/event/activity that involves/benefits high school aged students (grades 9-12).
- Participating in any event in which a donation will be provided to a high school, prep school or two-year college.
- Providing any financial contributions to a high school athletics program through participation in a fundraising event (e.g., paying greens fees to participate in a golf outing when any portion of the greens fees will go to benefit a high school athletic program).
Boys of Summer-ball; Weekly Update
06/26/2016 - Baseball - Rice baseball players are staying busy this summer playing in a host of collegiate leagues across the country. Here's a weekly look at the Owls'...
Baseball America Honors Ford Proctor
06/27/2016 - Baseball - The postseason baseball honors continue for Rice freshman Ford Proctor. The Owls' rookie shortstop has been named a first team Freshman All-America...
Swinney Sound & Solid at U.S. Olympic Trials
06/26/2016 - W. Swimming - Rice sophomore Kaitlyn Swinney was sound and solid representing Rice in her first-ever appearance in the United States Olympic Swim Trials on...
Karakolis Named Academic All-American
06/24/2016 - M. Track - Rice senior thrower Evan Karakolis was selected to the 2016 Academic All-America Division I Track & Field/Cross Country First Team for a second...
Rice Swimmers Compete at 2016 U.S. Olympic Trials
06/24/2016 - W. Swimming - Rice’s Kiley Beall, Marie-Claire Schillinger and Kaitlyn Swinney are participating in the United States Olympic Swim Trials starting on...
Waite Set to Run at the British Championships
06/24/2016 - W. Track - Former Rice Owl Lennie Waite will get her opportunity to earn a trip to the 2016 Summer Olympics in Brazil this Sunday when she'll compete in the...
Golf Signee Brown Takes Second at Western...
06/24/2016 - M. Golf - Rice golf signee Trevor Brown finished in second-place at the 99th Western Junior Championship, played at Red Run Golf Club in Royal Oak, Mich.
Soccer Schedule Announced; Season Tickets...
06/23/2016 - W. Soccer - Season tickets for Rice soccer, featuring home games at the Owls' new on-campus soccer venue, are now available for the team's 2016 schedule...
- Top Videos /
- Online Store