The Rice University Athletic Department strives to support and encourage schools, organizations and charities within our surrounding communities. Unfortunately, due to the volume and frequency of requests for Rice Athletic tickets and memorabilia, and other contributing factors, we are unable to fulfill all requests.
The Marketing Department handles all donation requests regardless of sport. Please direct all questions and inquiries to Jana Woodson at 713.348.2328 or email@example.com.
Please review the guidelines below to ensure that your request is eligible for consideration.
The downloadable Charitable Request Form (see link below) must be submitted 30 days in advance in order for a request to be considered.
Per NCAA bylaws, all donation requests must be for:
- Personal keepsake or gift to a friend. This item many not be used for resale and may not be given to any individual or organization for fundraising purposes that will benefit high school age (grades 9-12).
- Fundraising for a charitable, educational (8th grade or below only), or a nonprofit organization. Proceeds or actual items may NOT be provided to a high school, preparatory school or two-year college for any reason. ALL proceeds from the resale or auction of this item must go directly to the charitable, educational (8th grade or below only), or nonprofit organization.
NCAA Bylaw 13.15.1 prohibits all University faculty and staff members from participating in the following activities:
- Donating memorabilia (e.g., jerseys, hats, T-shirts, autographed footballs or basketballs) to any organization/event/activity that involves/benefits high school aged students (grades 9-12).
- Participating in any event in which a donation will be provided to a high school, prep school or two-year college.
- Providing any financial contributions to a high school athletics program through participation in a fundraising event (e.g., paying greens fees to participate in a golf outing when any portion of the greens fees will go to benefit a high school athletic program).
Rice Athletics launches inaugural AD podcast
08/25/2015 - General Release - Rice Athletics is excited to announce the release of the inaugural AD podcast with Direct or Athletics Joe Karlgaard. The podcast, which will be...
Golden! Rice Defeats San Jose State 2-1 In...
08/23/2015 - W. Soccer - The Rice soccer team rallied for a late goal in regulation before claiming a dramatic 2-1 double-overtime victory over visiting San Jose State...
Football Holds Second Scrimmage
08/22/2015 - Football - The Rice football team completed its second scrimmage of fall camp on Saturday, practicing for two hours at Rice Stadium.
Soccer Falls To No. 5 Texas A&M In Season-Opene...
08/22/2015 - W. Soccer - The Rice soccer team took a 2-1 advantage over visiting Texas A&M into the intermission, but the No. 5 ranked Aggies scored three second half goals...
Follow The Owls On Snapchat
08/26/2015 - W. Volleyball - Be sure and follow the Rice volleyball team on Snapchat for the upcoming 2015 season as each student-athlete will take turns capturing videos and...
Volleyball To Hold Meet And Greet Aug. 26
08/20/2015 - W. Volleyball - The Rice Owls volleyball team will host its eighth annual Meet and Greet on Wednesday, Aug. 26 at 5 p.m. in Fox Gym.
Jackson Named to Campbell Tyler Rose Award...
08/19/2015 - Football - Rice senior quarterback Driphus Jackson is among 39 players who have been named to the third annual Earl Campbell Tyler Rose Award Watch List which...
Charity Softball Game to Feature Veterans,...
08/19/2015 - General Release - PX3 Research Foundation will host the inaugural game of its PX3 Patriots Celebrity Softball National Series at Reckling Park on October 21,
- Top Videos /
- Online Store