The Rice University Athletic Department strives to support and encourage schools, organizations and charities within our surrounding communities. Unfortunately, due to the volume and frequency of requests for Rice Athletic tickets and memorabilia, and other contributing factors, we are unable to fulfill all requests.
The Marketing Department handles all donation requests regardless of sport. Please direct all questions and inquiries to Jana Woodson at 713.348.2328 or email@example.com.
Please review the guidelines below to ensure that your request is eligible for consideration.
The downloadable Charitable Request Form (see link below) must be submitted 30 days in advance in order for a request to be considered.
Per NCAA bylaws, all donation requests must be for:
- Personal keepsake or gift to a friend. This item many not be used for resale and may not be given to any individual or organization for fundraising purposes that will benefit high school age (grades 9-12).
- Fundraising for a charitable, educational (8th grade or below only), or a nonprofit organization. Proceeds or actual items may NOT be provided to a high school, preparatory school or two-year college for any reason. ALL proceeds from the resale or auction of this item must go directly to the charitable, educational (8th grade or below only), or nonprofit organization.
NCAA Bylaw 13.15.1 prohibits all University faculty and staff members from participating in the following activities:
- Donating memorabilia (e.g., jerseys, hats, T-shirts, autographed footballs or basketballs) to any organization/event/activity that involves/benefits high school aged students (grades 9-12).
- Participating in any event in which a donation will be provided to a high school, prep school or two-year college.
- Providing any financial contributions to a high school athletics program through participation in a fundraising event (e.g., paying greens fees to participate in a golf outing when any portion of the greens fees will go to benefit a high school athletic program).
Schmidt and Ho Lead Owls' C-USA Honors Parade
04/29/2016 - W. Tennis - Head coach Elizabeth Schmidt earned her fourth consecutive outright Conference USA Coach of the Year honor while Alison Ho captured the Owls'...
Farrimond, Pollard and Williams Named to...
04/27/2016 - Football - The National Football Foundation and College Hall of Fame (NFF) announced today three Rice Owls are among a group of 868 players who have been...
Baseball Splits Friday Double-header With...
04/29/2016 - Baseball - The Rice baseball team had strong outing from junior Jon Duplantier to claim 5-1 victory over visiting Charlotte in the opening game of a...
Rice Hosts Charlotte Friday In C-USA Twin-bill
04/28/2016 - Baseball - The Rice baseball team, 25-13 overall and ranked as high as No. 15 in the nation this week by Baseball America, returns to Conference USA league...
Upcoming Baseball Schedule Changed Due To...
04/28/2016 - Baseball - Changes have been made to this weekend's Rice and University of Charlotte baseball series at Reckling Park due to impending weather conditions in...
Ferris Named Head Coach at William & Mary
04/27/2016 - W. Volleyball - Former Rice associate head coach Melissa Ferris was named the head volleyball of William & Mary, the school announced on Wednesday.
Swim Team Announces Individual Award Winners
04/26/2016 - W. Swimming - Led by sophomore Alicia Caldwell as the Rice Swimmer of the Year, Owl head swim coach Seth Huston announced the program's individual award winners ...
Karakolis Selected C-USA Athlete of the Week
04/26/2016 - M. Track - Rice senior thrower Evan Karakolis has been selected the Conference USA Male Field Athlete of the Week following his record-breaking performance at...
- Top Videos /
- Online Store