The Rice University Athletic Department strives to support and encourage schools, organizations and charities within our surrounding communities. Unfortunately, due to the volume and frequency of requests for Rice Athletic tickets and memorabilia, and other contributing factors, we are unable to fulfill all requests.
The Marketing Department handles all donation requests regardless of sport. Please direct all questions and inquiries to Jana Woodson at 713.348.2328 or email@example.com.
Please review the guidelines below to ensure that your request is eligible for consideration.
The downloadable Charitable Request Form (see link below) must be submitted 30 days in advance in order for a request to be considered.
Per NCAA bylaws, all donation requests must be for:
- Personal keepsake or gift to a friend. This item many not be used for resale and may not be given to any individual or organization for fundraising purposes that will benefit high school age (grades 9-12).
- Fundraising for a charitable, educational (8th grade or below only), or a nonprofit organization. Proceeds or actual items may NOT be provided to a high school, preparatory school or two-year college for any reason. ALL proceeds from the resale or auction of this item must go directly to the charitable, educational (8th grade or below only), or nonprofit organization.
NCAA Bylaw 13.15.1 prohibits all University faculty and staff members from participating in the following activities:
- Donating memorabilia (e.g., jerseys, hats, T-shirts, autographed footballs or basketballs) to any organization/event/activity that involves/benefits high school aged students (grades 9-12).
- Participating in any event in which a donation will be provided to a high school, prep school or two-year college.
- Providing any financial contributions to a high school athletics program through participation in a fundraising event (e.g., paying greens fees to participate in a golf outing when any portion of the greens fees will go to benefit a high school athletic program).
Golf Earns Team Academic Award from GCAA
07/29/2015 - M. Golf - A week after a pair of golfers earned All-America Scholar honors, the Rice golf team earned All-Academic Team honors from the Golf Coaches...
Men's Basketball Earns NABC Team Academic...
07/29/2015 - M. Basketball - For the third consecutive year, the Rice men's basketball team earned the National Association of Basketball Coaches Team Academic Award, announced...
Volleyball Earns Seventh Consecutive AVCA...
07/29/2015 - W. Volleyball - For a seventh consecutive season the Owls volleyball squad received the Team Academic Award from the American Volleyball Coaches Association (AVCA)...
Owls Partner with STRIVR on Virtual Reality...
07/28/2015 - Football - Rice Athletics has joined a select number of schools in taking a bold technological leap forward by partnering with STRIVR Labs on an immersive...
Warren Tabs Christensen as Assistant Coach
07/27/2015 - M. Track - Rice University men's track and field head coach Jon Warren announced on Monday the promotion of Brek Christensen to assistant coach.
Langley to Make Rice Coaching Debut at Kentucky
07/27/2015 - W. Basketball - Rice University head women's basketball coach Tina Langley announced the Owls non-conference schedule for the upcoming 2015-16 season on Monday.
Karakolis Takes Seventh at Pan American Games
07/24/2015 - M. Track - Junior thrower Evan Karakolis represented Canada and Rice University proudly by finishing seventh in the men's javelin final on Friday afternoon at...
Waite Hits World Championships Qualifying Mark
07/22/2015 - W. Track - Former Rice All-American distance runner Lennie Waite set a lifetime best and won the 3000m steeplechase race Thursday at the Karlstad Grand Prix...
- Top Videos /
- Online Store