The Rice University Athletic Department strives to support and encourage schools, organizations and charities within our surrounding communities. Unfortunately, due to the volume and frequency of requests for Rice Athletic tickets and memorabilia, and other contributing factors, we are unable to fulfill all requests.
The Marketing Department handles all donation requests regardless of sport. Please direct all questions and inquiries to Jana Woodson at 713.348.2328 or email@example.com.
Please review the guidelines below to ensure that your request is eligible for consideration.
The downloadable Charitable Request Form (see link below) must be submitted 30 days in advance in order for a request to be considered.
Per NCAA bylaws, all donation requests must be for:
- Personal keepsake or gift to a friend. This item many not be used for resale and may not be given to any individual or organization for fundraising purposes that will benefit high school age (grades 9-12).
- Fundraising for a charitable, educational (8th grade or below only), or a nonprofit organization. Proceeds or actual items may NOT be provided to a high school, preparatory school or two-year college for any reason. ALL proceeds from the resale or auction of this item must go directly to the charitable, educational (8th grade or below only), or nonprofit organization.
NCAA Bylaw 13.15.1 prohibits all University faculty and staff members from participating in the following activities:
- Donating memorabilia (e.g., jerseys, hats, T-shirts, autographed footballs or basketballs) to any organization/event/activity that involves/benefits high school aged students (grades 9-12).
- Participating in any event in which a donation will be provided to a high school, prep school or two-year college.
- Providing any financial contributions to a high school athletics program through participation in a fundraising event (e.g., paying greens fees to participate in a golf outing when any portion of the greens fees will go to benefit a high school athletic program).
Baseball Announces Latest Signing Class
11/24/2015 - Baseball - The Rice baseball program has signed ten new standouts in the early period who will join the team for the 2017 season, head coach Wayne Graham...
Owls Head to McNeese State on Wednesday
11/24/2015 - W. Basketball - The Rice Owls make their third appearance away from Tudor Fieldhouse this season on Wednesday when they face the McNeese St. Cowgirls of the...
David Bailiff Press Conference Quotes
11/23/2015 - Football - Coach Bailiff held his weekly press conference prior to the Charlotte game.
Caldwell Named C-USA Swimmer of the Week
11/24/2015 - W. Swimming - Rice sophomore Alicia Caldwell has been named the C-USA Swimmer of the Week for Nov. 17-23, the league office announced Tuesday (Nov. 24) from its ...
Fresno State Pulls Away from Rice, 82-65
11/22/2015 - M. Basketball - For the second straight game ,Rice started out hot, but could not keep it going, as Fresno State snapped a five-game losing streak to the Owls, 82-...
UTSA Ends Owls' Pursuit of Fourth Consecutive Bowl
11/21/2015 - Football - The Rice Owls saw their hopes of extending Conference USA's longest active bowl streak come to an end as UTSA used a pair of second quarter...
Rice Wins Team Title at UH Invitational
11/21/2015 - W. Swimming - Sophomore Alicia Caldwell won the 200-yard backstroke with an NCAA provisional qualifying time of 1:57.19 to help the Rice swimmers take home the...
Men's Hoops Hosts Fresno State in Roundball...
11/21/2015 - M. Basketball - Rice continues its five-game homestand this Sunday, Nov. 22, when it hosts Fresno State in the second game of the Roundball Showcase. Tip-off is...
- Top Videos /
- Online Store