The Rice University Athletic Department strives to support and encourage schools, organizations and charities within our surrounding communities. Unfortunately, due to the volume and frequency of requests for Rice Athletic tickets and memorabilia, and other contributing factors, we are unable to fulfill all requests.
The Marketing Department handles all donation requests regardless of sport. Please direct all questions and inquiries to Jana Woodson at 713.348.2328 or email@example.com.
Please review the guidelines below to ensure that your request is eligible for consideration.
The downloadable Charitable Request Form (see link below) must be submitted 30 days in advance in order for a request to be considered.
Per NCAA bylaws, all donation requests must be for:
- Personal keepsake or gift to a friend. This item many not be used for resale and may not be given to any individual or organization for fundraising purposes that will benefit high school age (grades 9-12).
- Fundraising for a charitable, educational (8th grade or below only), or a nonprofit organization. Proceeds or actual items may NOT be provided to a high school, preparatory school or two-year college for any reason. ALL proceeds from the resale or auction of this item must go directly to the charitable, educational (8th grade or below only), or nonprofit organization.
NCAA Bylaw 13.15.1 prohibits all University faculty and staff members from participating in the following activities:
- Donating memorabilia (e.g., jerseys, hats, T-shirts, autographed footballs or basketballs) to any organization/event/activity that involves/benefits high school aged students (grades 9-12).
- Participating in any event in which a donation will be provided to a high school, prep school or two-year college.
- Providing any financial contributions to a high school athletics program through participation in a fundraising event (e.g., paying greens fees to participate in a golf outing when any portion of the greens fees will go to benefit a high school athletic program).
Owls Earn Sixth Consecutive C-USA Final Berth
04/22/2017 - W. Tennis - Lindsey Hodge downed her second straight nationally-ranked opponent as the Rice women’s tennis team earned a trip to a sixth consecutive...
Jackson Breaks 200m School Record
04/23/2017 - W. Track - Rice redshirt freshman Hannah Jackson established a new Rice record in the 200m dash to highlight an all-around solid day for the Owls at Saturday&...
Golf Readies for Conference USA Championship
04/22/2017 - M. Golf - Coming off a victory at the Jim West Intercollegiate, Rice looks to take its strong play into the Conference USA Championship, played Sunday-Wedne...
Owls Shine in Throws at J. Fred Duckett Twilight
04/23/2017 - M. Track - The Rice Owls men’s track & field team won four events and performed extraordinarily well in the throwing events Saturday at the 14th annual ...
Gray Blasts Two Homers As Rice Defeats WKU 8-4
04/21/2017 - Baseball - By the time the rain started to come down a little harder in the later innings - hard enough to postpone the second game of an attempted Conference...
Early Rally Sparks Owls to Berth in C-USA Semis
04/21/2017 - W. Tennis - Facing four match points that would have given UTSA a split of the first two doubles matches, Savannah Durkin and Katherine Ip rebounded to take a ...
Late Start Can't Stall Owls in Opener
04/21/2017 - M. Tennis - The Rice men’s tennis team had to wait longer than anticipated to begin their defense of their Conference USA crown, but have a three-hour...
New Schedule Set For Series At WKU
04/21/2017 - Baseball - The Rice baseball team (13-25 overall and 4-11 in Conference USA action) opens a three-game road series on Friday (April 21).
- Top Videos /
- Online Store