The Rice University Athletic Department strives to support and encourage schools, organizations and charities within our surrounding communities. Unfortunately, due to the volume and frequency of requests for Rice Athletic tickets and memorabilia, and other contributing factors, we are unable to fulfill all requests.
The Marketing Department handles all donation requests regardless of sport. Please direct all questions and inquiries to Jana Woodson at 713.348.2328 or email@example.com.
Please review the guidelines below to ensure that your request is eligible for consideration.
The downloadable Charitable Request Form (see link below) must be submitted 30 days in advance in order for a request to be considered.
Per NCAA bylaws, all donation requests must be for:
- Personal keepsake or gift to a friend. This item many not be used for resale and may not be given to any individual or organization for fundraising purposes that will benefit high school age (grades 9-12).
- Fundraising for a charitable, educational (8th grade or below only), or a nonprofit organization. Proceeds or actual items may NOT be provided to a high school, preparatory school or two-year college for any reason. ALL proceeds from the resale or auction of this item must go directly to the charitable, educational (8th grade or below only), or nonprofit organization.
NCAA Bylaw 13.15.1 prohibits all University faculty and staff members from participating in the following activities:
- Donating memorabilia (e.g., jerseys, hats, T-shirts, autographed footballs or basketballs) to any organization/event/activity that involves/benefits high school aged students (grades 9-12).
- Participating in any event in which a donation will be provided to a high school, prep school or two-year college.
- Providing any financial contributions to a high school athletics program through participation in a fundraising event (e.g., paying greens fees to participate in a golf outing when any portion of the greens fees will go to benefit a high school athletic program).
Ruiz Leads Owls at Howie Ryan Invitational
02/12/2016 - M. Track - Rice junior distance runner Marco Ruiz led the Owls men's track and field team at the Howie Ryan Invitational hosted by the University of Houston...
Women's Basketball Looks to Bounce Back...
02/12/2016 - W. Basketball - The Rice Owls women's basketball team will be looking to snap a three-game losing streak on Saturday when they host the Old Dominion Lady Monarchs.
Men's Hoops Closes Trip at Old Dominion
02/12/2016 - M. Basketball - Rice closes its road trip this Saturday, February 13, when it travels to Norfolk, Va., to face Old Dominion. Tip-off is scheduled for 1 p.m. CT and...
Rice and Texas Announce Three Future Games
02/11/2016 - Football - Rice and Texas will renew the longest running football series in school history when the Owls host the Longhorns at NRG Stadium in 2019, the first ...
Wade to Compete at Olympic Marathon Trials
02/09/2016 - W. Track - With just two marathon races under her belt, former Rice all-time great Becky Wade will run among a field of over 200 women Saturday in Los Angeles...
Charlotte's Hot Second Half Shooting Dooms Owls
02/11/2016 - M. Basketball - Charlotte shot 70.6% in the second half to turn Rice's 10-point halftime lead into a 102-73 defeat, Thursday night at Halton Arena.
49ers Pull Away From Owls in Fourth Quarter
02/11/2016 - W. Basketball - Rice junior Jasmine Goodwine scored a game-high 21 points and the Owls shot 48 percent as a team but turnovers a 23-14 fourth quarter point...
Owls Return Home to Host Charlotte in #Play4Kay...
02/10/2016 - W. Basketball - Rice will be playing their first home game since a Jan. 23 loss to Middle Tennessee when they host Charlotte at 7 p.m. Thursday in their annual...
- Top Videos /
- Online Store