The Rice University Athletic Department strives to support and encourage schools, organizations and charities within our surrounding communities. Unfortunately, due to the volume and frequency of requests for Rice Athletic tickets and memorabilia, and other contributing factors, we are unable to fulfill all requests.
The Marketing Department handles all donation requests regardless of sport. Please direct all questions and inquiries to Jana Woodson at 713.348.2328 or email@example.com.
Please review the guidelines below to ensure that your request is eligible for consideration.
The downloadable Charitable Request Form (see link below) must be submitted 30 days in advance in order for a request to be considered.
Per NCAA bylaws, all donation requests must be for:
- Personal keepsake or gift to a friend. This item many not be used for resale and may not be given to any individual or organization for fundraising purposes that will benefit high school age (grades 9-12).
- Fundraising for a charitable, educational (8th grade or below only), or a nonprofit organization. Proceeds or actual items may NOT be provided to a high school, preparatory school or two-year college for any reason. ALL proceeds from the resale or auction of this item must go directly to the charitable, educational (8th grade or below only), or nonprofit organization.
NCAA Bylaw 13.15.1 prohibits all University faculty and staff members from participating in the following activities:
- Donating memorabilia (e.g., jerseys, hats, T-shirts, autographed footballs or basketballs) to any organization/event/activity that involves/benefits high school aged students (grades 9-12).
- Participating in any event in which a donation will be provided to a high school, prep school or two-year college.
- Providing any financial contributions to a high school athletics program through participation in a fundraising event (e.g., paying greens fees to participate in a golf outing when any portion of the greens fees will go to benefit a high school athletic program).
Golf Heads to Mexico for Querencia Cabo Collegiate
02/25/2017 - M. Golf - Rice will face one of the top fields in the nation this Sunday-Tuesday, Feb. 26-28, when it heads to Mexico for the Querencia Cabo Collegiate. The ...
Men’s Hoops Hosts Louisiana Tech on...
02/24/2017 - M. Basketball - Rice will host its annual Senior Day this Saturday, Feb. 25, when it takes on Louisiana Tech in its final home game of the regular season. Tip-off ...
Schillinger & Swinney Win Individual Event...
02/25/2017 - W. Swimming - The Rice duo of Kaitlyn Swinney and Marie-Claire Schillinger both set records on their way to winning individual Conference USA event titles Friday...
Owls Fall Friday In Series-Opener, 8-4
02/24/2017 - Baseball - Visiting Southeastern Louisiana scored seven runs on just three hits in the top of the sixth inning to break a 1-1 game wide open in an 8-4 win...
Owls Blaze Through Day One of Blue Gray Action
02/24/2017 - M. Tennis - The Rice men’s tennis team got off to a blazing start on the first day of action at the 69th Blue Gray National Tennis Classic in Montgomery,...
Owls Roll to 6-1 Win Over Roadrunners
02/24/2017 - W. Tennis - Wendy Zhang did not drop a game in singles to spark the 23rd ranked Rice Owls to a 6-1 win over UTSA at the George R. Brown Tennis Center on Friday.
Baseball Hosts Southeastern Louisiana In...
02/23/2017 - Baseball - The Rice baseball team, ranked as high as No. 21 in the nation, hosts Southeastern Louisiana in its first weekend home series of the season Feb. 24...
Jensen Named C-USA Female Track Performer of...
02/24/2017 - W. Track - Rice junior distance runner Katie Jensen was named the Conference USA Female Track Performer of the Meet, the league office announced on Friday.
- Top Videos /
- Online Store