The Rice University Athletic Department strives to support and encourage schools, organizations and charities within our surrounding communities. Unfortunately, due to the volume and frequency of requests for Rice Athletic tickets and memorabilia, and other contributing factors, we are unable to fulfill all requests.
The Marketing Department handles all donation requests regardless of sport. Please direct all questions and inquiries to Jana Woodson at 713.348.2328 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please review the guidelines below to ensure that your request is eligible for consideration.
The downloadable Charitable Request Form (see link below) must be submitted 30 days in advance in order for a request to be considered.
Per NCAA bylaws, all donation requests must be for:
- Personal keepsake or gift to a friend. This item many not be used for resale and may not be given to any individual or organization for fundraising purposes that will benefit high school age (grades 9-12).
- Fundraising for a charitable, educational (8th grade or below only), or a nonprofit organization. Proceeds or actual items may NOT be provided to a high school, preparatory school or two-year college for any reason. ALL proceeds from the resale or auction of this item must go directly to the charitable, educational (8th grade or below only), or nonprofit organization.
NCAA Bylaw 13.15.1 prohibits all University faculty and staff members from participating in the following activities:
- Donating memorabilia (e.g., jerseys, hats, T-shirts, autographed footballs or basketballs) to any organization/event/activity that involves/benefits high school aged students (grades 9-12).
- Participating in any event in which a donation will be provided to a high school, prep school or two-year college.
- Providing any financial contributions to a high school athletics program through participation in a fundraising event (e.g., paying greens fees to participate in a golf outing when any portion of the greens fees will go to benefit a high school athletic program).
Karakolis, Riddle Advance to NCAA Championships
05/27/2016 - M. Track - Rice senior Evan Karakolis and sophomore Austin Riddle each punched their ticket to the NCAA Outdoor Championships in Eugene, Oregon (June 8-11) by...
Ip’s NCAA Run Ends in Round of 16
05/27/2016 - W. Tennis - Once again Rice’s Katherine Ip found herself in a third set of a match in the NCAA Women’s Singles Championship, but unlike the...
Four Owls Named to C-USA All-Academic Team
05/27/2016 - W. Track - The Rice Owls women’s track and field team landed a conference-leading four student-athletes on the C-USA All-Academic Team, the league...
Karakolis Earns C-USA All-Academic Team Honors
05/27/2016 - M. Track - Just one day removed from earning CoSIDA Academic All-District 7 honors, Rice senior javelin thrower Evan Karakolis was named to the C-USA All-Acad...
Five Owls Compete at NCAA West Prelims
05/27/2016 - W. Track - Rice senior thrower Claire Uke will enter Saturday in second place in the women’s hammer throw at the NCAA West Prelims following a throw of ...
Rice Defeats FAU 6-4 Thursday To Stay In C-USA ...
05/26/2016 - Baseball - The Rice baseball team rallied for the game-tying run in the ninth inning, pushed across two scores in the top of the tenth, and then held-off a...
Ip Rallies Late to Earn All-American Status
05/26/2016 - W. Tennis - Katherine Ip stared down elimination and responded with wins in four consecutive games to upset Georgia Tech’s Paige Hourigan in three sets...
Bennett and Warren Fall in NCAA Opener
05/26/2016 - M. Tennis - Rice juniors Tommy Bennett and David Warren started fast but Tennessee's Jack Schipanski and Luis Valero rebounded to advance in the opening round ...
- Top Videos /
- Online Store